Wade Walker.

Wade's P.O.V

I walked down the corridor towards the exit of the school to wait for Y/n like I promised, her stuck up history teacher had given her detention so I got one to keep Y/n company. To be honest I was just looking for an excuse to be alone with her,that way I can try and get her to leave that dick of a boyfriend of hers Douglas Avrey and be my girl instead.

I stood by my motorbike waiting for Y/n to come out of the school. I had only been here a few moments,when the school doors are opened and Y/n comes out with Douglas following putting on his jacket. It looked like they where arguing about something. I watched as Douglas tried to stop Y/n leaving but she slapped him cross the face,got on her motorbike, started the engine and shot off - I quickly followed after her.

Y/n's P.O.V

I don't really care where I'm going, I just had to get away from Douglas that jerk. I pulled over to the side of the road,left my bike behind a tree and walked threw the trees until I came to a river running threw the trees. I took off my boots and socks,roller up my jeans and put my feet into the water. I flopped down on the grass and closed my eyes,hoping to forget about what had just happened.

I had been here for less than five minutes, when I hear footsteps approaching. I opened my eyes to see my friend Cry Baby looking down at me
"I want to be alone Wade" I tell him sitting back up. Wade sits down beside me
"I want to talk" Wade tells me
"I'm not in the mood"
"What that dick Avrey do to you?" Wade asks.

I looked over at Wade,I know I can trust him
"I caught Douglas fucking some square girl in a closet" I tell him
"Dickhead" Wade says "I never liked Avrey,but I didn't think he would do this"
"Its my fault Wade" I say looking at the gently flowing water.

"How?" Wade asks
"I didn't want to have sex with him,so he got it else where" I tell him,Wade moves closer to me and lifts my head up so I'm looking into his brown eyes
"That's not your fault Y/n,its Avrey's for being a prick" Wade tells me
"Millicent" I say
"Huh?" Wade asks confused
"Douglas's first name is actually Millicent" I say.

"So his name is Millicent Douglas Avrey" Wade asks, I nod and then we both burst out laughing. We laughed for a good five minutes. I was laying down again and Wade is leaning over me by the time we stopped laughing. He is so close I can feel his hot breath on my face
"Wade,I just broke up with my boyfriend."

"I know Sugar" Wade says leaning in even closer,so our lips are almost touching "No one else has to know"
"Sure just you,me and the grizzly bear" I say
"Grizzly bear" Wade says looking behind him. He turned so fast he fell off me.
"Oh Wade you should know there are no bears in this town" I tease him.

"Very funny doll" Wade says"Your little stunt just cost you a kiss"
"Don't worry Walker,I'll kiss you but on my terms" I tell him. And I did kiss him,tomorrow at school in front of our friends, those girls that are obsessed with Wade and my ex.