Willy Wonka🍫

I'm currently sitting in the large kitchen inside Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, hastily eating my breakfast. Why? I hear you ask, because I am eating a bowl of Kellogg's Frostie's (you can pick another cereal if you want). Now to most that would seem perfectly normal but not to Mr. Wonka ,he says breakfast cereals are the shavings you find in pencil sharpeners. But I didn't care I love them.

After I finished the bowl,I quickly washed up to hide the evidence,but I forgot to put the box away,so I hastily shoved the box back into the hiding place it came from and went to get dressed. Being Willy's assistant and friend I decided to take a stroll threw the candy room,only to come across the man himself.
"Y/n may I talk to you?"
"Sure" I reply
"What's this?" Willy says holding out my box of cereal
" It's a box,sir" I tell him
"I know that,but why's it in the kitchen?" Willy asks me
"Okay you got me,its my box" I tell him
"Why? You know what these are made of" Willy complains to me
"But there so good" I wine like a child
"I'm going to throw them out..."he starts but I cut him off saying
"If you try, I will personally dunk you in the chocolate river"
"You wouldn't"
"You throw out my Frostie's and I will"

We just glare at each other until ,a new voice says
"What is going on here?" We turn and see Charlie and his mother, we both point at each other and start arguing, but Mrs Bucket says
"What sort example at you two setting Charlie? Honestly you're like children"
"They are children mum." Charlie tells her
"Now I want you to say sorry and hug each other like the grownups you're meant to be" Mrs. B says,putting emphasis on the "grownups" part. Reluctantly Willy and I hug each other, which I find weird because he hates being touched.
I grab the box from him and run off
"Y/n,get back here" Willy shouts after me. Charlie and his mum exchange a look and head back to there house.