Dean Corso

Requested by RaquelFiuzinha, I hope this is what you wanted.

December 25th Christmas day my favorite day of the year. This year I'm spending it with my boyfriend of five years Dean Corso,we have spent most of the week with family and friends but today will just be the two of us. I had given Dean his present of a very rare book as Dean is a book collector.

We are preparing the Christmas dinner together. Casual conversation flows as we move about the kitchen, snow falls outside the window and gentle Christmas music can be heard in the background. So far Dean has been very secretive about what gift he has gotten me.

I never know what to expect with Dean when it comes to gifts,some times his presents are really amazing other times he just forgets. But this time Dean has promised me a special present.

We finish dinner and place it onto the table and take our seats at the table and begin to eat
"So Dean when do I get my present?" I ask
"Hmm,I'm thinking about it" Dean says
"Come on Dean,I've been a good girl" I tell him.

Dean laughs at this
"If I remember correctly, you Y/n L/n where a very naughty girl last night" Dean says smirking
"I didn't mean that kind of naughty" I say blushing slightly, as Dean was talking about our bedroom antics last night. We finish the dinner and start on the Christmas pudding, it is silent as we finish eating.

As I put the plates to be washed,Dean sneaks off.
"So would you like your gift now,Darling" I hear Dean say,I turn back to the table and see a large red box on top of it
"Yes please" I say,I walk over to the table and take off the lid. Inside the box is a beautiful chocolate Labrador puppy wearing a pink bow.

"Oh my god Dean" I say picking up the puppy"Do you like her sweetheart?" Dean asks,as the puppy licks my face"I love her Dean,does she have a name?" I ask him"Coco,just like your favourite Christmas drink" Dean tells me"Dean she is perfect" I say,...

"Do you like her sweetheart?" Dean asks,as the puppy licks my face
"I love her Dean,does she have a name?" I ask him
"Coco,just like your favourite Christmas drink" Dean tells me
"Dean she is perfect" I say,moving closer to Dean and kissing him on the lips
"Merry Christmas Y/n"
"Merry Christmas Dean"