Gellert Grindelwald 🖤

A/n I going to event some food really early,this is based off a dream I had

Nurmengard was surprisingly quiet, the reason everyone was at dinner but not me. I am sitting in the kitchen by myself eating my own food. I'm not normally absent from dinner but tonight I was, because they where eating something I could not - Rabbit Stew was on the menu tonight.

I might be a wanted woman and very good at dark magic,but I couldn't bring myself to eat...well one of my favourite animals. Some people would say I'm being silly, but they wouldn't say it to my face.

So here I am sitting quietly in the kitchen, enjoying my own strange meal. I'm eating fish fingers and custard,now to most that would seem gross,but I love it. But what I didn't expect to hear was footsteps in the corridor outside,I assumed everyone was at dinner but someone wasn't. I carried on eating thinking they would just go past,but the footsteps stopped and the kitchen door opened.

It was my boss, Gellert Grindelwald. We sort of just stare at each other,surprised to see the other. Grindelwald spoke first
"Why aren't you at dinner?"
"Why aren't you?" I reply
"I asked you first,y/n?" He tells me stepping fully into the room,most people are afraid of his eyes one is a whiteish blue and the other a beautiful chocolate brown - but I'm fascinated by them,I guess I'm biased, by having a crush on him.
"I'm not eating what everyone else is" I tell him
"I never known you to be picky" Grindelwald says sitting down beside me,which surprised me. Even though I am one of his followers, we only interact when me and others have a job to do.

"There eating... Rabbit..." I begin
"Which is one of your favourite animals,I can understand why you wouldn't want to eat it" he tells me,I look at him confused,so he says "You're wondering how I know this" I nod"I'm very observant,like how I notice that every time you are given a job,you pay more attention to me as a person,than what I'm actually saying" I just look at him, then say quietly
"Sorry sir,I don't mean to"
"I'm not angry,I quiet enjoy the attention" Grindelwald says smiling at me
"You have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen"
"Thank you"
"I said that out loud didn't I?" I ask him embarrassed,he just smirks as a reply.

"What are you eating anyway?" Grindelwald asks me curiously
"Fish fingers and custard sir" I reply,he just looks at me weirdly "I discovered it when I was five and I've loved it ever since"
"You're quiet mad"
"All the best people are,sir" I tell him. Surprisingly he joins me eating and we get to understand each other better.

Sometime later the kitchen door opens and we look to see Queenie stood in the door way. She says nothing as she sits down on the other side of me. Grindelwald turns to me and whispers
"I quite enjoyed myself this evening,we should do it again soon." And he places a kiss to my cheek,stands up and leaves the room. I just sit there open mouthed and blushing,staring at the closed door.
"Y/n' s got a crush" Queenie says teasingly but I didn't hear her, I was in a world of my own,thanks to a very handsome platinum blonde wizard.