Gellert Grindelwald 3

Currently my life sucks,don't get me wrong I have a job at the ministry working with animals, I have a home and a boyfriend,well Josh has been really distant lately. We share a home because at the time we met,Josh had no where to go but it hasn't done our relationship any good. I also think he maybe cheating on me,he spends a lot of time with some blonde tramp of a Auror,mind you I have a crush on another guy.

Sometimes working for the ministry can be a pain,I love the animals but I don't like the way the ministry treats them. Being the only female in my department is a bitch,the guys don't treat me as a equal,they say I am like a female Newt Scamander. I'm not,I don't have a case full of animals I just have my own Niffler called Sniffy,a little four year old girl named him that.

There is only one thing I look forward to,is my secret meetings with...let's call him a friend. Although everyone I work with know him as the enemy,but I can't see the problem with fighting for what you believe in,there the ones that keep lying to everyone any way. I didn't get to see Grindelwald much as he is working hard,but when we do meet up I always enjoy our talks. He is very smart even though he was expelled from school.

After a few meetings he began to open up to me about his life,he told me things and I told him things. If I had a problem I would tell Grindelwald about it and he would listen to what I had to say and offer a solution to the problem if one is needed,and I did the same for him. I'm currently sat in my office doing some paper work,whilst Sniffy played with some jewelry that he no doubt stole from someone. I put my quill down and lent back in my chair,I watched Sniffy for a few moments,i noticed he had a silver necklace in his paws and on the end is the deathly hallows logo,like Grindelwald wears.

"Sniffy were did you get that?" I ask the niffler,he runs to the other side of my desk and I see a dark blue envelope. I knew who it is from,I pulled out the note that is inside and read
"Whitehall park,bridge over the steam,10pm" was all it said,Grindelwald wanted to see me.

"He wants to see me" I say to Sniffy,the niffler points to the back of the paper,I turn it over and it says"don't forget the necklace"I had to spend the next ten minutes trying to get the necklace off Sniffy,I had to give him three gold galleons for it
"Your an expensive niffler" I tell him.

I checked the time and see it is 9:55pm,I stood up made sure I had my wand in my pocket and made ready to leave. I walked out of the ministry as normal,then once I'm sure no one is around I apperated to the park.

Arriving in the park I began to make my way to the bridge,but almost screamed when something ran over my foot. I looked down and saw Sniffy had come with me."Damn it Sniffy,you scared the crap out of me"thankfully it is a clear night so I could see where I am going. And then I saw him stood on the bridge gazing out across the water,dressed in his normal clothes with his arms behind his back. I felt my breath hitch in my throat and my heart beat quickened upon seeing Grindelwald stood in the moon light."Why must he be so good looking "I thought.

It wasn't the first time Sniffy came with me so the moment he saw Grindelwald he ran over to him. At the feeling of something on his shoulder he looked and saw Sniffy and then turned towards me and smiled" Damn that smile"I walk over to him
"Good evening my dear" Grindelwald says,taking my hand and kissing my knuckles
"Ever the gentleman" I think"Good evening Gellert"Gellert said I could us his own name
"How have you been since we last spoke" he asked looking back out over the water
"I'm good,work stinks and I think Josh might be cheating on me with some blonde tramp" I say"No offense "

"None taken" Gellert says"Why would you think Josh is cheating? "
"We have been really distant lately,he spends most of his time around that woman,and...I'm pretty sure I have feelings for another man" I tell him
"Oh anyone I know?" Gellert asks
"Maybe,you know loads of people" I say
"When you have been around as long as I have,then you tend to know loads of people" he says.

"You sound like your 900 or something" I say looking at him,he laughed at that"Even his laughter is beautiful "We stood in silence for a bit gazing at the stars. Sniffy is walking along the bridge railing beside me,when he knocked my arm that is holding my head up
"Watch where your going" I say,not noticing where my hand is
"That's a naughty niffler you have there" I hear Gellert say,I look at him and he glances at my hand which happened to be resting on top of his"Or very smart"Gellert adds quietly,stepping closer to me.

His piercing eyes held my E/c ones captive, with the moon light on them his eyes sparkled
"Wow" I whisper
"What?" Gellert asks
"You have really beautiful eyes" Gellert smiles at me and places his free hand onto my burning cheek
"You Y/n are far more beautiful" Gellert tells me,and without thinking I closed the gap between us and kissed him,but I pulled back just as quick embarrassed.

"Sorry" I say,stepping back from him,only for Gellert to pull me back to him and place his soft but cool lips back onto my own. I melted into him as I placed my arms around his neck,as he put his around my waist to pull me closer. I ran my hands threw his platinum blonde hair,earning a growl of approval from him. We pulled back at the lack of oxygen, but stayed with our arms around each other. I rested my head on his shoulder as he ran a hand threw my H/l H/c.

I feel Gellert pull back slightly, and I look up at him
"Do you have to leave?" I ask
"Sadly I do" Gellert says
"Oh" I say looking down,I always got sad when he left. Gellert lifted my head back up to look at him
"I want you to come with me"
"What?" I ask
"Y/n I want you to come with me,I can't stay away from you,I love to be with you" Gellert tells me"I understand if you don't..."before he could carry on I kiss him again
"Of course I want to come with you" I say after we part.
"I promise to take care of you,no one will harm you. I will treat you right" Gellert tells me
"I know you will,Gellert" I say,before picking up Sniffy and disaperating into the night.