Chapter 7: Kaze the Behemoth

Musashi's POV

Musashi is walking to the "Black Sand" known as Kaze's territory, as the sunrise goes up he can see a greatsword with a red flag and there is a symbol of golden thunder is being swayed by the wind. As he knows that symbol belongs to his great father the god of the sky named Zeus as the former head of the Zeus Familia.

As he walks and he wonders that his great mother the goddess of marriage named Hera as the former head of the Hera Familia doing chasing Zeus around the world

As he walks and he wonders that his great mother the goddess of marriage named Hera as the former head of the Hera Familia doing chasing Zeus around the world. I felt bad for those two and also Hera is a Yandere I felt shivering through my spines. The reason why Zeus is run away is that he finally found out that Hera is so angry that he left Bell at childhood age and cheated on her that's all, yep she is pissed off for now. Let's forget about it.

Musashi: Forget it. I've heard enough speeches about higher causes by now. History will decide who's right. End of story.

As he said that by himself, he decided to walk and almost at the sleeping enormous beast. He just removes his mask and looks at him.

Musashi: There he is... Kaze, It's been a while.

As the Behemoth heard of his name was given by Musashi. He wakes up and he looks at him.

Kaze: Hhhmmm...

Musashi: ...

As Kaze and Musashi are staring contest. But suddenly Kaze the Behemoth just roaring at him.

Kaze: RRRRRRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Musashi just stays calm and he keeps looking at him.

Musashi: Heh. It looks like we're going to a duel. Do you want a duel with me?

Kaze the Behemoth just smiles at him. He is ready to fight and die again from the last time from over 1000 years ago.

Musashi just smiles too and he is ready for stance. Kaze did the same too as well.

Musashi: This is between us...

As he put his left hand on closer his dual katana and he looks at Kaze is like growling at him. He opens a little on his mouth, the clouds started to darken, the winds are black like chemicals but he is immune to all the poisonous, and his eyes are glowing red and he smiles at him while his mouth and sharpening teeth are filled with saliva.

 He opens a little on his mouth, the clouds started to darken, the winds are black like chemicals but he is immune to all the poisonous, and his eyes are glowing red and he smiles at him while his mouth and sharpening teeth are filled with saliva