Season 2 Chapter 23: The Hearthfire Mansion

No One's POV

After Musashi and Artemis used Apollo as Ragdoll and Target Practice and they kick Apollo out of Orario ever again.

Musashi and the others were currently at their new home unpacking their stuff, with Aliceliese who is also helping them neither she is a royal princess and she didn't care for being noble, she belongs to Musashi than being a noble princess. They all saw Lili and Hestia return.

Bell: Oh, welcome home, Lili!

Musashi: Glad to have you back.

Lili smiled at them.

Lili: Tadaima!

Timeskip

After everyone had finished unpacking, they all started to have lunch and Hestia raised her glass and everyone other than Bell and Lili had wine.

Hestia: Okay, everyone! Let's start with a toast!

Bell: Um... A toast for what?

Lili: Our victory in the War Game, right?

Mikoto: It's not Lili officially joining the Familia?

Welf: I thought it was for our new Home.

Musashi: Sure those are great. But I think you guys forgot the most important thing...?

Everyone then looked confused before realizing and looked at Bell and Bell looked confused.

Bell: Me?

Hestia: Bell-kun, congratulation on reaching Level 3!

Everyone then clapped and Musashi saw that Aliceliese is looking down

Musashi: What's wrong Aliceliese? Are you not having fun?

Everyone then looked at Aliceliese and she just smile at them.

Aliceliese: No, it's just that, I'm not even apart of the Familia, so are you guys alright with me being here?

Everyone just smiles at her.

Hestia: Of course it's alright!

Welf: We owe you a big thanks...

Lili: Yeah, you came all this way...

Mikoto: And thanks to you, that were able to win...

Bell: You help us a lot in that War Game.

Aliceliese then looked at Musashi and Artemis who was smiling at her and nodded their head, and she smile back.