Season 2 Chapter 22: War Game and Reveal the Sekai

No One's POV

It was a day before the War Game and everyone was currently waiting for Musashi to return back with the other helper at the abandoned church as they were getting ready to discuss their plan of attack.

Bell: Where is Sensei?

Artemis: He's getting late.

Lili: He never been late before...

Welf: Just be patient, Lil Lili.

Hestia: Yeah, he'll show up.

Ryuu then saw 2 figures walking.

Ryuu: There he is...

Everyone then saw Musashi with a hooded figure walking next to Musashi as he smile at them.

Musashi: Gomene I'm a bit late, Hestia.

Hestia smile at him.

Hestia: No problem... And can you introduce us?

Everyone who was looking at the hooded player and Musashi smile at them.

Musashi: I think this is someone Artemis knows specifically to well.

Artemis then look confused.

Artemis: I do...?

???: Long time no see, Artemis-sama...

Artemis was surprised by the voice and the hooded figure removed her hood and it revealed a beautiful young lady with long blonde hair and nice ruby eyes as everyone saw how beautiful she was as her hair was blown under the wind and Artemis looked at her completely shocked.

Artemis: Aliceliese Lou Nebulis IX...!!!

The girl named Aliceliese smiled at her.

Aliceliese: It has been long, hasn't it Artemis-sama?

Artemis didn't say anything and hugged her tightly and Aliceliese hugged her back and the rest just smile at them.

Artemis: You came to help? What about Nebulis Sovereignty, and Rin?

Aliceliese: Of course, I came. Rin and the kingdom are doing great after you and Musashi save it from the war, and they all wish us good luck even my family as well.

Aliceliese then looked at Ryuu and she looked surprised.

Aliceliese: Y-You're Ryuu Lion. The Lion of the Gale...

Ryuu looked at her completely shocked.

Ryuu: How do you know that?!

Musashi: I'll explain, Ryuu when I brought your Goddess to safety, I sent her to Nebulis Sovereignty, and I introduce her to them, and Aliceliese here is one of them.

Aliceliese: Astraea-sama, is doing well. She talks about you a lot... And she is my currently my new Goddess at Nebulis Sovereignty.

Ryuu looked at her completely shocked and started tearing up and Musashi looked at Mikoto, and Welf.