Season 1 Final Chapter 13: The Story of a Familia (Familia Myth)

Musashi POV

Musashi(mind): Why... Why is the Goliath came from the 18th Floor...

He was thinking and he find out that Hestia did use her divine power.

Musashi(mind): Damn it Hestia! Why did you use it!

He runs at them and searches Bell and his party and he cut those monsters through his way.

Musashi: Hermes! What's going on?!

Hermes was shocked to see Musashi here and also he's pissed.

Hermes: Eek?! Musashi-kun! Please don't kill me ok?!

Musashi: Later for that. But those monsters shouldn't go invade the 18th floor...!

Hermes: Hestia uses her divine energy and suddenly, this place just turns into complete chaos. The goliath appeared and the monsters were on the lose...

After Hermes said anything, Musashi regain his calmness and looked at him.

Musashi: I see... That Goliath is not normal...

Musashi(mind): That looks like a Black Goliath...

No One's POV

(Timeskip)

Musashi keeps cut and cut to them to reach Bell's group suddenly he heard the sound of a bell and he knew right away that Bell was charging up his Argonaut Skill. That he saw Bell aim at the Black Goliath's head but the Black Goliath unleashed his Howl and the two blasts collided with one another and cause a huge explosion.

Bell was down on his knees exhausted and everyone saw that Goliath's head was gone they thought that they had won, but the head start to regenerate and everyone was completely shocked

Bell(mind): No way...! It wasn't enough... I'm out of strength and magic power...

Ryuu: Cranel-san! Nigeru!

The Black Goliath then sent another Howl towards Bell and sent him flying away but he saw that the Black Goliath was about to punch him, but Ouka stepped in and shield him, but the punch was too strong that it sent both of them flying away and everyone looked completely shocked.