Season 2 Chapter 25: Renard

No One's POV

After Musashi reached back home. He was immediately consulted by Hestia and Artemis and they had a very angry look on their faces.

Hestia: You went to the Entertainment District, and didn't come back till morning?

Musashi was on his knees, just nodded his head.

Musashi: Right...

MIkoto: Hestia-sama, like I said it's all my fault. It's not Musashi-dono's fault...

Artemis: Shut up, Mikoto.

Mikoto then shut her mouth and Hestia and Artemis continued to look down at Musashi.

Hestia: So, Musashi-kun? Does that mean what you did what I think you did?

Musashi: No! I would never do that!

Hestia: Then what were you doing?! And also, I want to know why you had this, MUSASHI-KUN?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hestia said while holding the red liquid tube that Hermes gave Musashi and Musashi was screaming in horror when he saw that Hestia had it, everyone other than Bell looked completely shocked and Aliceliese and Artemis suddenly both had annoyed look...

Hestia said while holding the red liquid tube that Hermes gave Musashi and Musashi was screaming in horror when he saw that Hestia had it, everyone other than Bell looked completely shocked and Aliceliese and Artemis suddenly both had annoyed looks and stared at Musashi.

Aliceliese 👹: I would like to know that as well?! MUSASHI?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

Artemis 👹: Are you sure that you were not having fun yesterday?!?! What would happen if Astraea knows about this?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Musashi 😱: NO PLEASE!!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WEIRD!!!!!! AND I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!

Musashi then looked at all three of them completely and bowed, begging them not to tell Astraea.

Mikoto: Hestia-sama... Aliceliese... Artemis-sama...

Hestia just continued to look at him and sighed.

Hestia: Even though I still approved with Astraea-kun my old friend, you can't lie to a Goddess. Musashi is telling the truth.

Musashi just sighed in relief, but Hestia including Artemis spoke up.

Hestia: But! I'm still mad at you for going to the Entertainment District. I'm mad at you even wanted to go to the Entertainment District!!

Musashi: I told you, I didn't do-

Artemis: Shut your mouth, young man!! We're going to punish you! You're ordered to go help the neighbors!! Understand!!!!!

Musashi: H-Hai(Y-Yes) Ma'am!!!

Timeskip

After that, Musashi was currently in the neighborhood cleaning and he just sighed in defeat.

Musashi: I got not only my Goddesses but Aliceliese mad at me... If only I could say something more convincing. But, like they say, no matter how convincing a man can be, he can't win an argument against a woman.