Season 2 Chapter 24: Ishtar Familia

No One's POV

It was nighttime and Mikoto told everyone that she's be sleeping early, but she suddenly sneak out of the house and everyone noticed her.

Welf: Okay, let's follow her.

Lili: It's been forever since I've tailed anybody!

Bell: I-Is this okay?

Aliceliese: She's been acting weird since three days ago!

Welf: Well let's go then!

everyone then follow Mikoto and Musashi who was following them just sighed.

Musashi: -_- I got a bad feeling about this...

Aliceliese: Just like somebody else we know, she's not hard to figure out.

Aliceliese said while looking at Bell and he just sighs and Musashi saw that she was meeting with Chigusa.

Musashi: She's meeting up with Chigusa...?

Bell: Where are they going?

The 5 of them continued to follow Mikoto and Chigusa as they made to a certain location and everyone other than Bell looked completely shocked and Aliceliese started blushing as hell.

Musashi: -_- Oh you gotta be shitting me?!?!?!

Welf: There?!

The 5 of them continued to follow them as they saw men being pleasure by tons of women and both Mikoto and Chigusa were blushing like crazy.

Bell: Guys, is this... Um...

Welf: Yup. The Entertainment District...

Aliceliese: That explains it.

Lili: Yeah. If they're coming here, that explains why they couldn't tell us.

...

...

...

Lili: So, what do you think they're after? This seems like the last place in the world they'd want to visit.