Chapter 47 Darkmount, NV

Starblaze P.O.V.

We had found a cave like place to stay the decepticons would never find us. "Stay here I will go find Optimus." Smoke said. I nodded and decided to sit down. He then came through bringing a very damaged Oppi. I rushed to him and helped carry him and lay down.

"Oh Oppi why did you do that? We could have lost you, we still could." I said sadly. "Would.. you..have..not..done..the..same?" Oppi weakly said out. "your right I would have, but I"m just so glad to see you." I told him.

Oppi went into recharge not long after smoke brought him in. We turned to see him groaning to which he was now waking up. "it's okay your safe, your with me Smokescreen and Starblaze." Smoke said to Oppi.

"How did I get here?" Oppi said. "When we were evacuting the base, just as the cons open fire, It was our turn to groundbridge away. But we couldnt do it, we couldnt let you face Megatrons army alone.So we snuck back. But that's when the blast hit and the whole joint tumbled down. I managed to pull you from the wreckage before the cons dove in. Using the phase shifter, which I managed to snag in all the confusion back on cybertron. i"m sorry I defied your orders." Smokescreen said.

"As am I Oppi." I told him. "Were safe here, but were down so deep that no one can pick up our signals.I will have to scout out if we have any hope of finding Ratchet." Smokescreen said as he started to get up.

Oppi lighting grabbed his arm and said " No.. No hope." Opp said. "No dont think like that you will make it." I told my Oppi.

"WHat do you mean? Were gonna get you patched up." Smoke said. Oppi went back into recharge so it seemed. "Optimus?"