Chapter 57 Synthesis

Authors note:

I"m going to fast forward a little bit for that way Starblaze pregnancy will be able to go through the birth. This chapter is the next to last chapter.

Starblaze P.O.V.

4 months later.

Here I am at the peak of my pregnancy. The twins could come from 1 week from now or any day, only time will tell. Still no word of Ratchet. I hope he's still alive. I miss his grumpyness around here. Magnus has been more worried than ususual since we dont have a doctor and no one else knows how to deliever a sparkling. Ive been watching videos of birth from humans to cybertronina alike.

I had a pretty good idea of what was to happend but still terrifying to think about. If we couldnt get Ratchet back here before the sparklings arrive then something other than Ratchet and Magnus was gonna have a few of my nether region.

All the others were outside getting ready to release the decoy that was now ready after very many unsuccessful tries. I was just standing at the computer trying to search for Ratchet again with no results.

The others had now returned into the base and were going to contact Optimus. Agent F did. "What happends when the cons contact laserbeaks signal?" Jack asked.

"The boss will be fine." WHeeljack assured everyone. "IT's not Optimus I"m worried about." Arcee said.

"Yeah its Ratch-." I stopped mid sentenc due to the unbearable pain in my stomach. I hunched over with a groan. Magnus was by me in a second "Sweetspark whats' wrong?' He asked.

"I think it's time, the sparklings are ready to come now." I said. "No , no Ratchet's not here none of us know what to do." Magnus said frightened.

"I have been looking up history's of cybertronina births hopefully that will help but one of you is going to have to be infront of my nether region to catch the sparklings." I said.

"I will do it." Wheeljack smirked. I facepalmed myself. Ouch that hurt now that my hand was metal.

"Absoultly not, I will do it." Magnus said. "You cant you have to be able to hold one of the sparklings while I deliever the other one, Arcee will you do it?" I asked. She paled but she said" If it were me I would ask you the same since you are the only femme here." I nodded.

Magnus picked me up and carried me to the medical berth. Everyone cleared out going to their berthroom while the children went with their guardians as well. Jack went with Bee and Raph to his room.

Magnus removed my port cover and then Arcee said "Okay now what?" "When I feel pain I will need to push." I said as a pain hit me. I started pushing, and pushing. "Cmon Starblaze I see the helm." Arcee said.

I pushed two more times and I heard the wail of the sparkling. Arcee pulled the sparkling up so we cant see it, "congrats this one is a femme." and handed her to Magnus. Magnus looked down at her with such joy and love in his optics.

"Okay Starblaze time for the next one." Arcee stated. I pushed two times and heard the second wail of our sparkling. "It's a mech. congratutions to you both. " Arcee said as she handed me the mech. They were both beautiful and precious.

"What shall we name them Sweetspark?" Magnus asked me. I looked at our femme whos armor reflected my own red and black. "How about for our femme her name be Firestar?" I asked.

"Firestar it is my little princess." Magnus said down at our little femme. It reminded me of when my dad used to call me his princess. I wish my parents could have met their grandchildren.

"Now what do you think we should name our little mech?" I asked Magnus. Our little mech was the same color as Magnus. He seemed to pondered for a while until he said "Thunderstar?"

I loved it."Hello little Thunderstar and Firestar. Oppi and Momma love your so very much." I said. While holding Firestar Magnus put my port cover back on and helped me sit up. "I Love you so much Starblaze and our beautiful Sparklings." Magnus said as he placed a kiss on my fore helm.

"Is it safe to come out now Blaze?" I heard smoke said hestiantly. I laughed and said "Yes you cant see anything but the beautiful sparklings we have created. "Oh that's gross when you put it like that , i"m scarred for life thanks." Smoke said as he walked where we were.

He peared down at the little mech I was holding and said "So I"m and uncle! To what gender are they?" He asked. I pointed to Thunderstar and said"He's a mech and his name is Thunderstar and the one Magnus is holding is a femme and her name is Firestar." I told him.

He smiled and said" Those are great names can I hold them?" Smoke asked. I nodded and handed him Thunderstar. He gradled him like he had done it all his life. Magnus handed me Firestar so that I could hold her.

Both of the sparkling had their optics open which were a bright blue. They had my spark and my servos wrapped around my servo's.

I decided to let Oppi know.

Oppi?

Yes starblaze?

Your a grandOppi

You had the sparklings?

Yes their beautiful.

What are the genders?

A Mech we named Thunderstar and a Femme we named Firestar.

What beautiful names, I cant wait to meet them.

Be safe come back safe with Ratchet.

I will.

that was the end of the convo. I opened the com link to the others and said .:Sparklings are here , you are welcomed to come in here:. I commed them.

I saw them all come out even Arcee who I hadnt noticed had left. I guess she wanted to give us some time alone.

"awe how sweet whats the gender?" Bee asked. "a mech that we named Thunderstar and a feme that we named Firestar." I told them. They all congratulated us and held the sparklings.

Thunderstar and Firestar had now started to cry. I gently rocked them both but I think they were hungry. They needed energon. "they need energon, their hungry." I told everyone.'' Smoke looked panicked as did Bee as they both ran to the energon supply but managed to smash into each other.

Everyone laughed but then they both came back with some energon cubes which I fed the twins with. They drank it in no time. They were now both fast asleep.

I sat back down on the medical berth so I would be comfortable for the twins to sleep on me. They were so precious I did not want to put them down right now.

Oppi had reported in that he was not able to find Ratchet and the decoy had been destroyed.

"Autobot to base is anyone there?" We heard Ratchet. "Loud and clear old friend." Oppi said. Yes Ratchet was alive. "Woo hoo." Miko yipped. "yeah." Everyone was cheering.

"Listen to me, Megatron has managed to rebuild the omega lock on board his warship. I deactivated the decepticon shielding system. You should be able to get a fix on my corndinates. Optimus you must hurry, Megatron is preparing to cyberform earth as we speak." Ratchet informed us. No this cant be happeing.

"Ratchet?.. Autobots lock on those cordinates and prepare to storm the warship." Oppi said when Ratchet didnt reply. "You heard our leader. were going in and were going in heavy." Magnus said.

"Starblaze you remain here with the children and the twins." Magnus ordered me. "As long as you come back to us safe and sound." I reliped. He kissed me and the sparklings on fore helm.

Raph opened up  a ground bridge and we watched them all go through not knowing who would win or who would lose, not knowing if we would see them again but we knew what our minds did not know of what our hearts knew, the autobots would be the ones to come out standing on top.

This is the next to last chaper, the book is coming to an end with one more chapter left. I will not be writting anymore to this series. But I may do some books over the Trasnformers movies.