Chapter 51 Project Pedacon

StarBlaze P.O.V.

I woke up to find Magnus not inside the ship. I went to get up but a shot of pain went into my stomach, it hurt and felt sore. Our love making I assume, but I had to get up. There was stuff to be done. I grabbed onto the side of the berth and hosited myself up. Helping myself walk by putting a hand on the wall as I walked out.

I wouldnt be able to hunch over when I went into the building or they would all know that something was wrong. I stood up tall and tighten my belly eventhough it hurt. Wow who knew? Not me. I wish my parents could see how happy I am with Magnus.

I miss them but I know their watching me from heaven and that they are always with me. I felt the wind brush around me, yeah their always with me. I smiled as I walked into the building with the others all standing around the groundbridge.

"Ultra Magnus we are ready to recieve you." Ratchet said into the comm. I watched Mangus come through. "About time you came to sleepy head." Smoke said by me. "Yeah well I need my beauty sleep." I told him. "You got that right." Smoke said. I glared at him. "I kid, I kid." Smoke said.

I watched my Sexy Mech transform, man I'll never get tired of that. "We didnt find much else in the former base." Magnus said. "You call this? Not much else?" Wheeljack said holding the lobbing ball. Then throwing it. We all ducked. I kind of groaned due to my stomach hurting but I didnt let the pain come to my faceplates.

The lobbing by went right into the wall. I'd hate to get hit by that thing right now. "Wheeljack you could have caused serious damage."Ratchet yelled at him. "To me." Miko said. "A little help here." I head Agent F say. Oh boy.

"What were you thinking soldier?" Magnus asked Wheeljack. Oh no, this cant be good. "I was thinking that Bulk would catch that lob." Wheeljack joked. "Let me make myself clear, as Optimus primes second in command I have no intention of tolerateing wrecker behavior." Magnus said.

"Somethings never change even if you have changed a little for a certain femme." Wheeljack said. I watched the other gather around waiting for one of them to blow a gasket. "Jackie." Bulk warned.

"Need I remind you that it was Optimus prime himsellf that appointed me to assign to be you wreckers commander on cybertron and get you loose cannons under control. If you will not follow orders then choose the path of lease restance as you did before." Magnus said to Wheeljack.

"If my ship werent a twisted wreck in prison, I'd do that.. Sir." Wheeljack smarted off and walked off. I then heard Magnus sigh. Their never gonna be on the same level.

"So any word from Optimus?" Magnus asked to get subject changed. "He's investigating recent decepticon activity." Ratchet said. I was wondering where Oppi was hiding out at.

"Hopefully an energon mine." Ratchet added.

I walked off to see if I could get through to wheeljack maybe. I mean I enjoy that he's a loose cannon as Magnus put it but sometimes he can be irresponsible. I walked down the hall till I found him leaned against the wall with his servo's clenched together in a fist.

"Wheeljack?" I asked. "What kid? Here to rub it in or command me something?" He yelled. Wow who knew how bad that would hurt coming from him. I though we were friends. "No wheeljack how can you think that?" I asked. "Because your bonded to him. Now you hold authority over me but I dont want to hear it. So can you just leave me alone." Wheeljack said.

I was fed up and fed up now." No Wheeljack I wont leave you alone, I know you dont like him but he's right you are a loose cannon sometimes. Yes I like that about you but when it comes to protecting each other we all have to be responsible and that means you as well. You may think that you dont need anyone but yourself but your wrong. You belong here with us, with all of us standing together nothing can knock us down. I"m not going to order you around, jus tbecause I am with Magnus doesnt mean that I am like him. I love him, yes, but I am my own being and I will do what is good for me and what is good for others and what is right. You being here with us and atleast listeing to orders is what is right for you Wheeljack. This is your home now, you have nowhere else to go. Why cant you accept the fact that you need us just as much as we need you?" I told him. Afterwards I was feeling dizzy now and felt like fainting.