Chapter 50 Rebellion

Starblaze P.O.V.

Whoa is all I can say. Smokescreen a prime? No offense smoke but like Ratchet said Your too green.Smokescreen was pacing back and forth. He was freaking out! I mean who wouldnt be. "I cant do this, I mean yeah who wouldnt want to be a prime? But i'm really not ready for that responsiblity." Smoke told Oppi.

"Smokescreen, the choice is neither yours nor mine to make, when it is time the matrix of leadship will present it's self only to one whose spark is worthy." Oppi said to Smoke. "Well if that's true then why not Starblaze? The Primes deemed her worthly to have a spark and become one of us." Smoke said.

"Starblazes time will come but now is not that time." Oppi said. So I  could become a prime someday? After that no one spoke a word for a long time. Until Oppi croaked out "Who stands before me?"

"What?It's me Optimus smokescreen and Starblaze too." Smoke said. He cant be dieing! "WHo beckens?" Oppi said as his Optics started to flicker. NOO! "Oppi no you cant leave me, you cant leave us. We are nothing without you. We need you to lead us. I know you can pull through. Please I just got you, dont leave me." I yelled trying to get him to come back.

"Optimus cmon wake up. I"m not ready to  be a prime!" SMokescreen also yelled. I was hunched over Oppi crying when I felt Smoke wrap his arms around me, to comfort me.

Oppi's optics then vanished from their deep blue coloring and his chest plates opened up to reveal the matrix of leadership. I turned towards Smoke with my sure tear streaked faceplate and said' we cant let him go, the forge Smoke we have to use the forge to save him." I told him.

"This isnt how the story is suppose to end. Were gonna save him Starblaze." SMoke told me as he dragged the forge towards Oppi's open servo and let the magic unfold. Bright blinding light came from the the forge and Oppi.

The light blasted Smoke away but I stood and what I saw was not just Oppi but a new and improved taller and more bulky Oppi standing before me.

"I know we disobeyed you by using the forge to bring you back, but I would rather see you rise then cybertron. We live here on our home on earth, is it so bad?" I said.

"It is not, it has been our home when we had no home to call upon. You and Smokescreen have made a good decision you will both make good primes someday." Oppi said as he picked me up off the ground and hugged me.

I felt like a little kid right now I was a few feet off the ground. Then he put me down. I looked around for Smokescreen and saw that he was knocked out. I went to him and placed a messege in his comm link.

"Smoke, Oppi and I have gone to darkmount meet us there." I said as Oppi held on to me and activated his new ariel mode an flew right through the cave we were in.

We were flying to where we were level with the top of dark mount. We landed on top and I let go of Oppi to land a powerful punch in Starscreams face. while Oppi punched and kicked Megatron. I smiled smugly down at a shocked Starscream.

"Bet you didnt see that coming did ya Screamy?" I said. I then felt arms around my waste and a warmth I thought Id never feel again. Magnus. "Oh sweetspark I was so worred I couldnt get through to you." Magnus said.

"I know but I wanted to keep you safe." I told him. "I know I figured you did. So you have been with Optimus this whole time?" Magnus asked. "Yeah and Smokescreen." I told him. "That's great but how did he?" Magnus asked. I was about to answer him when Opp walked over to us.

"commander, it's so good to see you again." Oppi told Magnus. "Sir, your looking, robust. It is parmount that we disable the fusion cannons below." Magnus said.