Chapter 53 Plus One

Starblaze P.O.V.

We were now back at base. Ratchet had gave me some healing stuff for my shoulder. Bee and Smoke were out on patrol while Optimus was trying to seek for some more energon. All that was left at the base was Ratchet, Arcee, Raph, Jack and I.

"Groundbridge requesting from Scotland." Raph informed us. Yay My Magnus is back. Only it wasnt Magnus but Wheeljack and only Wheeljack. "Wheeljack what happend where are the others?" Arcee asked the question I knew was on all our minds.

"Back in Scotland catching a ride on Ultra Magnus' ship, Miko included." Wheeljack shrugged off. Things I guess didnt go smoothly with Magnu then. Wheeljack was defaintly in a slump. "I wonder what was taking so long with those soda's." Raph commented I guess about Miko being gone.

"Did you secure the predacon bone?" Ratchet asked Wheeljack. "The beast hunt kind of emploded Doc." Wheeljack sighed out. "Well I just got wind of another con hot spot. Right outside tow's new mexico. Since prime is out looking for energon.."Agent F didnt finished his sentence.

"Raph set a bridge for Fowlers cordinates, Wheeljack your with me." Arcee said. "Hey I"m standing right here well and good." I stated a little disappointed. I feel like being picked to play dodge ball except back when I was in school I was usualy always picked first because of how good of an arm I had.

This makes me feel odd. "sorry Starblaze, next time." Arcee said. "Alright I'll hold you to that." I said with a smile. She oddly enough smiled back. It's not everyday you get to see Arcee smile, well unless your Jack.

"Not today alright." Wheeljack huffed. "Okay if you alright with sending me out there alone." Arcee taunted. "Alone is how I perfer to roll." Wheeljack said. He learned nothing from what I said.

"Ugh fine." Wheeljack said as he waited to be bridged out. I watched them talk and go out. "Hey Ratchet I"m going for a drive." I told him. "Just be careful Starblaze you are recovering from a just made injury." Ratchet said.

"Gotcha Ratch." I said before transforming into my red and black corvette. I drove out of the base and onto the highway to back to our town of Jasper. I drove through town or what was left of it, some of the buildings had been blasted, some stood only hollow and deserted. I drove towards what used to be my once human home.

I parked into the driveway of my old home. It still stood the same as it had when it was blasted when my parents died and when my human side completed died off. There was something on the door.

 I activated my holoform and walked to the door and saw that it was a note:

Dear who ever this may concern or relatives related to Mr. and Mrs. Blaze they died and were moved into the graveyard in Jasper. To the members of them we ask you to search or let us know if you have seen or know the where abouts of their daughter Ella Blaze. She has not been seen since the incident that killed her parents.

Thank you

The Jasper Police department.

They were still searching for me? I should have faked my death. I got back into my true form and drove to the Jasper graveyard. Once there  I activated my holoform again and went in search of my parents. I soon found them under a willow tree. Oh they loved those trees, as do I.

I saw each other their names on the tombstone. I looked at thier names but under them is all I cared to see. Under Dad's name it said : Loving husband and father to his queen and his princess. I smiled and shed a tear. Then under Mom's name it said: Loving Wife and Mother to her handsome stud and Beautiful daughter. I shed more tears.