Chapter 56 Persuasion

Starblaze P.O.V.

When I came to I saw that Bulkhead, Smoke and Agent F were still unconsious. "Ratchet we need a groudnbridge... Ratchet are you there?" I noticed Bulkhead, Smoke and Agent F coming too now. "Arcee?" Bulkhead groaned out.

"Bulkhead? What happend? Where's Ratchet?" Aree asked. "He's.. he's gone." Bulkhead told Arcee. "Soundwave took him." I added quickly.  I stood up and activated the ground bridge. The others all walked in.

Arcee picked up a piece of laserbeak. "If I had gotten a better shot I would have gotten him. Ratchet would still be here." Smoke said with his helm hung low. "Chin up soldier." Magnus said. "Why take Ratchet prisoner and leave these 3 behind?" Arcee questioned.

"Yeah and  Starblaze were you shocked like us? You dont seem to have any injuries." Smoke asked. "Uh no he spared me I passed out from all the excitement." I lied to them. I have been blocking Magnus out so he cant see what I'm hiding, so he wont be able to tell that I'm lying.

"He spared you? I wonder why?" Smoke asked more to himself. We discussed what the cons could want from Ratchet. "Well Ratchet wont give anything up..right?" Bulkhead said. "Bulkhead how could you think that? Of course he wouldnt." I scolded him.

"Magnus?" I asked. He looked down at me and smiled "Yes Sweetspark?" It's now or never. "Can I speak with you over there out of ear shot?" I said. He nodded and we went to where the others could see us but not hear us.

"I need to tell you something very important I dont know if it will make you mad or happy, I hope happy because I'm happy. I didnt expect it to be so soon and I'm scared because I dont know what to do but I"m happy." I told him. "What is it sweetspark you starting to worry me." Magnus said.

"I'm with spark Magnus. I am sparked." I told him. His face was emotionless and then he fell backwards on to the floor with a loud BANG.

Ultra Magnus, Commander of the autobots had fainted.

"Commander?" Oppi ran over and asked. "What happend Starblaze?" Oppi asked me. "I uh had to tell him some unexpected news." I told him. "what news Blaze?" Smoke asked. I was fixing to answer them both when Magnus raised up.

He looked at me with shock and said" Is it true sweetspark? I"m going to be an Oppi?" He asked. "He's going to be a what? No way." Smoke said. "Yes Magnus, I am with sparklings." I told him.

"Sparklings?" He paled. "Yes were going to have twins." I said. He stood up and gently held me to him and spun me around with a huge smile on his faceplate. "I'm going to be an Oppi. I"m going to be an Oppi." Magnus shouted.

Now the whole base knew. "Congratualtions" were said by everyone. "Not only do we have to get Ratchet back for he is our family but also because he is our doctor." Magnus said.

"I"m going to be so over protective over you now." Magnus announced. "More so than you already are?" I joked. "So when did you find out?" Magnus asked. "After fighting the predacon. After Ratchet scanned me for injury he told me I was sparked." I told him.

"so you were sparked when we fought the predacon, are the sparklings okay?' He asked getting worried. "yes their fine. I wont be leaving the base until after their born, Ratchet said he could tell the gender in a month." I told him.

We had Agent F with his guys searching and us on the computers as well searching. "Maybe buckethead is after the techno babble." Wheeljack said.

"The synthen formula?" Arcee asked. "Why would they need that when they already control all the energon on the planet?" Smoke asked. "Greed. What else?" Bulkhead stated "If megatron is truely rebuilding the omega lock then sythenic energon may be nesscary to build it." Oppi said.

"I hate to put lighting in this thunderstorm but were forgeting one thing the cons now know the location of our base." Agent f reminded us.

"so we got to move again? Where else is there?" I asked. No one said anything. But I couldnt find Smoke anywhere. We were playing the waiting game for now.  Magnus was fixing to spilt us up when Agent F said "We have incoming."

Great cons. Then smoke was back. I was just waiting for us to blow up with our building that was on the screen in the way for the target.

We all went to the damage done to my surprise it was the mess hall instead of our base. "the mess hall sure is a mess." Smoke joked. "We are fortunate that the cons can be fooled by a simple paint job."

"some one had painted the F as and E. E is what we were staying in that was our base.

WHew. Jack, Miko and Raph were able to come back to base now. Raph is gonnga work on the part of laserbeak that Smoke shot off.

"Your not such a bad shot after all." Arcee said to Smoke. "It's trying to communicate with the warship." Raph said. "how do you know?" Miko asked. "it's telling us." Raph said. "Uh Raph that cybertronian code." Jack informed Raph.

"Ive been learning for a while in between stuff when Ratchet had time.. to teach me." Raph sniffed out. "Hey raph well bring him back." Jack said. "If it's the last thing we do." Miko said also trying to comfort Raph.

Wheeljack and Raph were going to build somthing for the little piece of laserbeak to go back and we would follow it or track it. I watched Wheeljack work.

"Now that's something you dont see everyday." Smoke said. "Jackie wasnt always a loner you know, being a wrecker was all about the team." BUlkhead said. "ep, ep, ep, Miko I needed that." Raph said

He's starting to sound like Ratchet. I really couldnt help it then I laughed. I should have recorded that for Ratchet when he gets back. "Raph can you do that again just like that?" I asked.

He just continued working.