Chapter 54 Thirst and Evolution

Starblaze P.O.V.

I woke to find myself alone on the berth again. What's the matter with him doesnt he want to watch me sleep? What? That's what I heard boyfriends and husband 's do when their wife's and girlfriends are still asleep.

Although it is quite weird what if they drooled or snored? Or Farted? I really hope I dont do that. Do cybertronians even Fart? I will have to investigate.

I saw my armor down on the ground and put it back on. Last night was incredible. I felt no pain what s ever last night or this morning. That's a good sign right? I walked out of the ship and into the base to see all the others here.

"Okay you gotta start waking me up when you do so I dont get left out of anything." I whispered to Magnus when I stood by him. "I'm sorry I wanted you to rest I felt your pain to your shoulder yesterday." Magnus said.

He's always worrying a little too much about me. Oh well I love it. I just rolled my optics at him. "Doctor what is the currant status on your synthenic energon experiments.?" Magnus asked Ratchet. "Doing the best I can commander. Given the lack of functional equppment of my disposal." Ratchet told him.

"You do realize that an alternative energon source will be esental to our survival." Magnus questioned or stated I couldnt really tell.

"Belive me Ultra Magnus no one is acutely aware of the stakes then I am." Ratched huffed out. I elbowed Magnus in the gut telling him to lighten up.

"Of course." Magnus grunted and walked off towards the others where Smoke was on the other computer. "Beast hunters, may I ask why you are not currantly scouting grid 305 for predacon bones?" Magnus asked Arcee, Bulkhead, Bee and Smoke.

They turned around and Smoke looke at me like 'what's up his tailpipe?' Honestly I dont really know. I mean shouldnt you be in a good mood when you got laid?

"Because we just returned from surveying grids 301-304." Arcee stated. "To log our feild reports for your to look out Sir." Bulkhead said. "Suck up." I mumbled. Bulkhead glared at me. I put my servo's up in surrender.

We turned to see Wheeljack walking in with grimey stuff all over him. Magnus turned abruptly towards him and said "Soldier I dont remember giving you permission to leave the base." Magnus said.

"Magnus." I yelled. He ignored me. "Because you didnt sir." WHeeljack said. "Why are you covered in coolant?" Magnus questioned. "I recalbrated your ships engines your can expect to go alot faster now." Wheeljack said.

Magnus looked very surprised as well he should be thankful. "Your should thank him Magnus and your should stop being so grumpy. What got up your tailpipe? Your should be the happies mech here you got laid last night geez." I said as I waslked off over to Oppi who just arrived.

I heard laughing behind me. I knew the others were laughing as what I said. I know it should be private but cmon he was acting like he was on his man rag. If he had one.

We all gathered around Oppi except Magnus. I looked at back him and nodded my head this way to join us but he didnt move only looked at us longly and when Oppi was talking he looked torwards Magnus as well noticing he didnt move to where we were.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I watched as everyone gathered around Optimus includeing Starblaze she wanted me with her but I stood here just watching as I felt that I wish they all would be the same way to me as Starblaze is and as they are to Optimus. I dont really know why I am more I guess cranky than usual. Prob because we cant seem to get any of the predacon bones.