Chapter 55 Minus one

Starblaze P.O.V.

I woke up to see that Ratchet was working on Magnus hand and it was almost back to the way that it was. So much for watching him while he slept. I still couldnt believe that I was pregnant. Well sparked with twins.

I wonder what Magnus is gonna say? I hope he's happy. I'm scared because I dont have my mom to help me through this but I"m excited as well. I've always wanted kids. I always knew that I wanted 3 kids.

I put my servo over my stomach and thought what will they look like. Will it be a mech and femme? Or two of either? I guess we'll just have to wait.

"I will be about to tell in a bout a month what the gender of the sparklings are if you want to know." Ratchet informed me. "Yes I would like to know. When I was human some ppl like to be like the olden days where they wait till birth to find out."  I told him.

The others had now joined us all to see if Magnus was gonna be okay. Ratchet said he would but he wouldnt be battle ready for a while without therapy.

"You doing okay?" I heard Arcee ask Wheeljack. "I"m still two fisted." Wheeljack said. "So is Magnus." Arcee calmed him. "Just wait and see." Smoke screen said as he said about Bee's voicebox too. That set Bee off so he walked off.

"Prime we have trouble brewing, the cons staged a smash and grab at the las elmos plant last night and made off with 22 pounds of control rods." Agent F said.

"What are the decepticons looking to build?" Oppi said more to himself then anyone else.

Agent F had went to investigate but called us on the computer "Prime, it's cons again."

Magnus was now up and I was so relieved. I havent told him yet because he just got up. Ratchet activated the ground bridge. "Let's roll." Magnus said.

"ep, ep your ability to roll remains predicated of you manual dexerity." Ratchet informed Magnus. "I"m afriad Ratchet superior succeeds my own in medical matters." Oppi told Magnus. Magnus just sighed and said "Understood."

"Starblaze if you are ready for battle you come as well." Oppi said to me. I would love too but I cant. "I have to run a scan over her to make sure I didnt miss anything she cant go." Ratchet informed Oppi.

Oppi nodded and Wheeljack, Bulkhead, Arcee, Bee, Smoke and Oppi all went through the ground bridge.

I saw Magnus had his head down and I walked to him and hugged him. He hugged me back."It's gonna be okay babe you'll get better and be ready to go out and roll with them." I told him. "yes but now Ratchet must scan you." Magnus said.

Ratchet scanned me and then looked at me as in I need to tell him if I havent already. I shook my head and Mouthed 'Not yet, not with him down with his hand.' Ratchet just nodded and said" she's all good."

Magnus nodded. It wasnt long until the others returned. They came back with Soundwave in hand. Ratchet strapped him down so he couldnt escape. Wow this has never happend before.

So the interigating has begun. Oppi was asking soundwave with no reply back which I dont think sounwave can even speak. He repeated what Oppi had asked in Oppi's voice. Oppi was fixing to use force on soundwave when soudwave made a huge loud noise.

We all had to put our servo's on our audio receptors. Soundwave was now deleting data from his hearddrive.

"Soundwave superior, autobots inferior." Soundwave spoke. wow so he does have somehting to say but then his face screen went dark and he laid lifeless. Ratchet said he was still alive though.

"Autobots." Oppi said. Magnus was ready to roll. "Ep, ep, ep." Ratchet said. "Doc, the commander is ready."Wheeljack stood up for Magnus. "Fine, fine, Starblaze remain with me I want you to help me with something." Ratchet said I nodded.

"Bulkhead, Smokescreen remain here with Ratchet as well to guard our prisoner.Everyone else transform and roll out." Oppi said. Ratchet activated the ground bridge and they went through.

"cant we throw a tarp over him, he's creeping me out." Bulkhead said about soundwave. "Yeah it's like he's watchin no matter where you go." Smoke added. "would both of you stop focusing on what soundwave can or cannot see and help me figure out what he did not tell. Like why megatron would be interested in something that was believed to generate enough power to create a black hole." Ratchet said.

Hmm that is the question now isnt it? "We'll you know it could be a number of things, Could be trying to destroy our world again, make a space bridge, rebuild the omega lock, you just never know with Buckethead." I told him. I was being sarcastic but I dont think he got that because he just glared at me.

"Ratchet it may not be with the forge or the omega lock but were gonna find a way to get our planet repaired." Smoke tried to cheer up Ratchet.

Agent F came out of his office holding a folder. Then there was a crash and then laserbeak was in our base. "Oh no." Ratchet said as Laserbeak started shooting at us. He blasted Soundwaves restrains away.

We started to fire at him. Smoke managed to damage his wing. He was now attached to soundwave and soundwave was awake and ready to fight. We aimed our weapons at him now. bulkhead and smoke attacked him and I shot at a distance.

Bulkhead and Smoke got electucted by soudwave leaving them unconsious. Agent F charged as well with a fire extingisher but Soundwave knocked him out as well as he hit the wall.

I was standing by Ratchet but he moved infront of me. He was then electrocuted by Soundwave and lay unconsious on the floor. Soundwave now stood infront of me. If he shocked me my sparklings might die.

"Soundwave will spare Starblaze becasue she is with Sparklings but I will be taking Ratchet." Soundwave said as he picked up Ratchet and went through a groundbridge. I stood frozen. He spared me.

I passed out right then and there.