Chapter 52 Chain of Command

Ultra Magnus P.O.V.

I was so glad that Starblaze was much better and I cant believe she told Wheeljack he needed to get laid and then of course Wheeljack asked if she was offering. If he tried to make a move on my feem I would blow a gasket on him.

I landed my ship gently now in the bluffs of Scottland. I felt a sting to my one of shoudlers, I looked at them both it was neither of mine. It must be Starblaze, I wish she could have gone with me. I know she would love to "Wreck with the Wreckers" as Wheeljack would say.

I knew she would prob be safer with Optimus and I also knew by her emotions that she was alive and fine.

I lowered the door as we went down. "Alright Beast hunters, according to our intel the decepticon should be excavating for predacon bones directly beneath us." I told Wheeljack and Bulkhead.

"On it chief." Wheeljack stated as he ran off towards the cliff by us. OF course. "Does Wheeljack not authorize the chain of command? I didnt authorize him to go without proper cover." I asked Bulkhead.

"I"m sure Jackis is just trying to prove himself now that you and him are serving togather again sir." Bulkhead head tried but I wasnt born yesterday. The Yee haw we heard next just proves that. I arched my eyebrow at Bulkhead.

I watched Bulkhead climbe down the rock and I huffed a turned one of my servo's into my blaster.Ugh wreckers.

Of course there was a con directly below them. I saw Wheeljack jump down and kill the con only to have a bunch run at him with guns blasting. I saw Bulkhead and jumped down myself to join the fight.

I took the forge an hammered it into the last of the cons. "That's why we wait for cover." I told Wheeljack. He turned around but then stopped mid turn and said "Ah bolts."

He opened his chest plates and who was in there?None other than Miko. "Ah."Bulkhead said. "Forgot you were in there kid." Wheeljack said as he put Miko down on the ground. Miko was gasping for air.

"Atleast I didnt heave on any floor mats this time."Miko said. "Thank primus cause I would have been making you clean it out." Wheeljack said. "Or Starblaze, I wouldnt mine her touchin me." He mumbled but I still heard him and obviously so did bulkhead head because he said "Jackie." but in a whispered tone. Who think I cant hear that?

I let it go. I always knew Wheeljack might have somehting for Starblaze even when she was just Ella.

"So what could have possible compelled you to bring Miko?" I asked Wheeljack. He seemed to be in a daze. "are you circuits impaired soldier?" I asked again. "Prime told you to lead the wreckers on this one I assumed you ment all of them, well minus one, Starblaze isnt here." WHeeljack said. I huffed.

"Miko has been through worse and weve drawn out the enemy." Bulkhead said to get me to let Miko stay. "Fine, we dont have time for this, bring her along." I told him. I heard Miko say "Sweet." As we walked into the cave.

We were walking along when Miko said "Is this it?" Holding up a strange looking rock." No that is a rock." I told her. "You know Ultra Magnus is like you guys said he was like when he's around everyone else but when he's around Starblaze it's like he's not even the same person. " Miko said.

"Miko." Bulkhead said. I just let it go and continued to walk. But of course I"m gonna be nicer to Starblaze she's my sweetspark. I guess I could be nicer to everyone else, even uh Wheeljack.

Suddenly the cave started to shake and drop rocks everywhere. I think Starblaze called it a earthquake. We all turned around towards the entrance, we heard a roar of some kind.

"What was that?" Bulkhead asked. "Whatever it is it's big and it's coming fast." WHeeljack said. "The predacon, let's roll." I said as we all transformed and drove away from the predacon. I was last but sped up to lead the wreckers out of harms way. Whereever that may be.

It blew fire at us. I saw another way into the cave I turned right hoping the others, including wheeljack would follow as well. This part of the cave was too small we had to go one right after the other. THe predacon couldnt go any further.

That didnt mean it was not gonna fire at us because it did and it was coming straight for us. "Accelrate." I told the others as we sped up. We sped until we came to a big opening but also a dead end. We missed getting hit though.

We all transformed. "That rock wont hold it for long, we need to contact base and ask for reenforcements. "Wreckers dont call for backup." Wheeljack stated. "What Jackie means its we cant get a signal this far down underground." BUlkhead tried to speak on WHeeljakck's behalf.

Again, I wasnt born yesterday. I saw Wheeljack crossed his arms to his chest for what Bulhead said. "Miko I have to get you out of here. Go. I need you to climb." Bulkhead told Miko. "No way I want to help." miko said.

"And you will, your misson is to reach my ship and contact Optimus prime." I told her. She wouldnt b endanger as much up there then down here with the predacon. She saluted me and said "Yes, SIr."

She started to climb. We heard the rock crushing and the predacon roar. "Not sure I like the sound of that." Wheeljack said. "So uh." Bulkhead said. "We make our stand here and now." I said as I grabbed the forge and held infront of me.

Bulkhead and Wheeljack followed suit with their own weapons. "Seperate." I told Wheeljack and Bulkhead. They hid in different parts of the cave, while I saw the predacon walk into where we were now.

I swung the forge into it's faceplates and then yelled "Open fire." It blew fire at us I slid underneath the fire and swung the forge where the middle of it's spark was. If it had one.

It was about to swipe it's tail at me when Bulkhead stepped in the way and grabbed it. But the tail swung him back and into me. We hit the rock wall hard. We both groaned.Why did bulkhead have to be so heavy.

I slightly heard Wheeljack say "ah scrap." before everything blew up.

We all groaned and started moving rocks off ourselves. "Well that didnt go extactly as planned." Wheeljack stated. "That's because any first cycle cadet knows better than to detinet a grenade in a confined space." I told Wheeljack.

"Even if I meant the confined space to be the belly of the beast?" Wheeljack said. "Uh sir." Bulkhead siad. "Your action are just one step away from gettin us all scrapped." I told him. "With all do respect sir the predacon is loose and Miko is out there all alone." Bulkhead said as he ran to go find miko but found that the exit that way was blocked off.

So we had to climb the same way that miko did, once we reach the top we saw the apex armor moving and fighting starscream and his armadas. Good thing it was just only 3 and no predacon.

The one in the apex armor turned for just a second and it was Miko. "Miko." Bulkhead said shocked as she was doing moves we'd never seen.

We came up by Miko just as Starscream and his armadas. "they got away with the bone."Miko said. "Hey you brought your A game, like a true wrecker. and I want to remeber this moment before the rust sets in." Wheeljack said as he drove off.

"What where's Wheeljack going?" Miko asked. "Solo." Bulkhead said. "Again?"Miko exclaimed. "Jackie just broke up the band." Bulkhead added.