Six.

"How much do you love me?" She asked, walking around the soundstage in a sundress that was too short for her boyfriend's liking.

"On what scale?" He replied, walking towards her with a smug look on his face. She wondered how he had the energy to be made up 24/7. He always went all out. Makeup, dressed like he was going to the Oscars, and the heels..Mya always thought that he was the only man that could pull them off, and he did it effortlessly.

"Whatever," She mumbled. Eyeing her outfit from head to toe, Prince licked his lips and acted like he was thinking. "Hm..well, how does infinity sound?" Mya playfully rolled her eyes before nodding in approval. "I love you."

"I know." He whispered, leaning in to kiss her lips before stopping. "I love you,"

2016.

The rest of the morning went by in a blur of pleasure as Mya and Prince spent hours taking advantage of his new found energy that would only last a short time. They'd had the place to themselves ever since the party and Prince had specific instructions for the staff to not return until he said so, and for some odd reason, he had them return for half a day starting that afternoon, even though he would've preferred to stay in bed to partake in more love making sessions with Mya, who was kissing his thighs with a smirk on her face as he trembled, holding back the noises that were making their way up his throat. She made her way to his hip bone and smirked in victory when his eyes closed. "Don't be silent now.." She mumbled, being taken off guard when she was flipped on her back and felt his hands on her knees before he moved his body between her legs and copied her smirk from moments prior. "Your turn," He whispered, listening as the sounds of pleasure filled the room with just a few thrusts.

"Oh my God, is that the iconic red jumpsuit of P's?" Amber asked later that afternoon as him and Mya walked into the clothing department hours after their last round. "You wear it better than him..and let me tell you something, he looked sexy." She whispered lowly so he couldn't hear. Mya snickered and shook her head. She was so happy and content for the first time since leaving, she prayed it stayed that way.

"I'll be back babe, don't go anywhere." He said, kissing her cheek and raising his eyebrows at Amber. "Don't be talking about me, neither." Mya smirked as she watched him walk away with a slight limp. When he was out of sight, Amber crossed her arms over her chest with a knowing look.

"You've been having sex all morning," Amber said bluntly as Mya ignored the statement and continued to fix the concealer on her neck as she held back a laugh. "I knew it! You're covering a hickey. You know how I know?" She asked. "When you thought I wasn't here, you'd come to cover them with P, it was between you and him, but you would always laugh because you were afraid of getting caught." Amber finished, watching as the girl who made Prince commit, fix her hair to make it look presentable.

"Considering how hard you're blushing, I'd say he's still a master in bed." Hitting Amber's arm, Mya just bit her lip as Prince returned in a pair of heels and an eyeliner tube. "Fix me up, please?" He asked, sitting against the vanity in the same position as before and counted the hours until another event that would be taking place on the Soundstage.

-

"Brian, I just don't understand why she'd keep it from me!" Bella whined as they pulled up to Paisley Park just as the party was getting started. "I had to Google her! We were supposed to be best friends," She mumbled as they both got out of the car and walked through the side entrance.