PART TWO

"Prince is officially off the market! Weds his old flame Mya Johnson in an intimate ceremony in an undisclosed location in the Caribbean."

"Rock legend Prince is finally tied down and a married man for the third time to ex girlfriend Mya Johnson."

"Sex God Prince Rogers Nelson a dad to foster son with another one on the way!"

"Inside Mya Johnson's secret overdose that led to severe stroke and disability."

"The biggest scandal of Prince's career: Inside Mya Johnson's out of control drug addiction that has drained Prince dry."

"Refusal to play Prince on radio stations grows across the country due to his ties with Mya Johnson, the daughter of mob boss James Anthony."

"Trouble in paradise? Sources say that Prince is considering divorce from wife after a mere month of being married."

"James Anthony framed by daughter in bid to gain access to millions. Faked abuse for sympathy and fame."

"Why Prince is willing to give up everything for the one who has his heart and soul."

"Prince cancels Minneapolis show an hour before showtime due to medical emergency. Is his wife to blame?"

"Accused of faking pregnancy to keep Prince around: Why fans think that Mrs. Nelson is lying."

"Mya Johnson undergoes secret procedure while Prince is out of state: Did she get an abortion?"

"What is a cervical cerclage and why did Prince's wife have one?"

"Prince looses support from loyal fans after being deemed rude by reporter."

"Mya's wild past: sex, drugs and miscarriage. See the footage that has everyone talking."

"A sex tape not involving Prince surfaces on the internet as his career begins to crumble,"

"Single father? Sources claim that Mya Johnson refuses to help care for their foster son."

"Fans and friends worried about Prince after he appears thin and frail in solo outing: Is being a caretaker too much?"

"Failing neurological exams and court cases. Why is the court trying to prove Mya Johnson is unfit to care for their foster son, and their unborn child,"

"Prince's wife has rights stripped due to testing positive for opioids while almost four months pregnant."

-

PART TWO - "TIME"

Coming soon.

Until next time...

💜