𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸: 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

⊱ ─── {.⋅ 3rd Person's POV⋅.} ─── ⊰

"YAHH! GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP AND GET READY!"

The whole dorm was startled awake when Jihyo's voice burst out of every room. It appears that everyone woke up a little bit later than usual. That includes the agent who jumped up from the bed that he shared with Nayeon.

Yes, that's right. After the whole "almost getting kidnapped in the forest on Jeju", Nayeon kindly asked if he could sleep beside her for her own comfort and safety. Nonetheless, (Y/n) didn't complain as it was better than sleeping on the floor.

Once again, Jihyo yelled throughout the whole dorm for them to move faster. Everyone stood up in a haste to start their morning routine.

They had to get to the company building at exactly 11 am and they woke up at 10:30 am. The main agenda was the monthly report from the idols and also for (Y/n) to update his superiors of what was happening around the client.

Nayeon groaned at their leader's loud voice, she thought how it was possible to sound that loud. The idol covered her ears with pillows around her as she tried to doze off again.

Not until she was dragged to the bathroom by a certain male. She stared at the mirror confused as she blinked for a couple of times. She wondered how she got there. A minute passed and it finally sunk in.

"How dare you interrupt my beauty sleep?!"
Nayeon banged the door and tried to yank it open.

Only for her to become unsuccessful as the agent was pulling on the door knob from the other side. Clearly expecting her reaction.

"Technically it was Jihyo but whatever. We're late! Hurry up!"
The agent yelled, letting go of the door knob as he heard the water running.

After everyone got ready in a span of 15 minutes, (which they thought was impossible given the fact that they literally need 2 hours to get ready) the company car parked on the driveway with their manager inside.

"Morning Rush?"
She asked

"Woke up late, No breakfast, Rushed Morning Routine"
(Y/n) replied as he sat on the passenger seat.

"No use being grumpy now, get in."
The manager urged

"Aye aye!"
Momo groaned

The girls settled in inside the van, and the manager drove off. After a few minutes, the van parked inside the building and they went off to the conference room.

"Shit might be happening"
You mumbled

"What do you mean by that?"
Jihyo asked, hearing your voice

"My boss isn't as kind as yours"
You smiled as they entered the office while you waited at the back of the room for your supervisor.

"(Y/n) why don't you sit for awhile? Mr. Kim was running late, I heard"
JYP Advised

"I'm good waiting for him here sir. Please proceed with your meeting"
You replied as you bowed politely.

JYP gave you a curt nod before starting the briefing for the month, along with the future plans for the group. Minutes went by, still no sign of Kim Min Seok a.k.a. Your boss.