What's Left Pt 1

!Warning, please read before you start!

This is the most gory and heavy chapter I've ever done. Do NOT read this if you aren't emotionally or mentally strong. It contains heavy topics, if that's not something you want to read please skip this chapter.

TW: Blood, vomiting, major character death, murder, knives, gore, body horror, dead bodies (please let me know if there's any others I missed!)

This chapter is going to be full of heavy angst since I felt like making a really heavy chapter. The events that happen in the chapter won't apply to future ones unless I state otherwise, but yeah expect a heavy amount of angst.

(This has been sitting in my draft folder on my laptop for a while so sorry if the start is kinda rough.)

Scott's POV:

I knew something was up the moment I saw the front door was open, Dream never leaves the door open. I quickly ran inside and scanned the hallway.

"Tubbo! Dream! You guys here?!" I yelled out, I listened for a while but got no reply, dread washed over me. I ran into the kitchen and turned on the lights, my heart faltered when I saw one of the knives was missing.

"Dream! Tubbo!" I shouted again, once again there was no reply.

I ran out of the kitchen and rushed into the living room, I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the floor. There was blood pooling from somewhere in front of the couch. "I swear to god, please." I said as I walked over.

I looked at where the blood was coming from and felt my whole body freeze, I stood unmoving for a moment before a terrified scream left my mouth.

"Dream!!" I screamed, I fell onto my knees next to my brother.

[Trigger Warning Serious Gore]

There was a knife stabbed into his chest that was steadily oozing blood all over the floor and his clothes, scanning over his body, I felt myself gag violently.

Someone had sawed one of Dream's arms off and had abandoned it near his head. I forced myself to swallow the bile that was in my mouth. I reluctantly scanned the severed arm over.

I felt my stomach twist when I realised something had eaten part of the arm, I gagged again before grabbing the mask that was lying near Dream. Realisation suddenly settled in, Dream was dead.

[Trigger Warning Over]

A loud sob escaped my mouth as I brushed a stray and blood-covered hair out of Dream's face, "I'm sorry Dream, I failed to protect you!" I cried, a sickening thought suddenly struck me, where's Tubbo?

My ears picked up on a quiet whimper that came from upstairs, I forced myself up and sprinted out the living room and towards the stairs.

"Tubbo?!" I called out, another pained whine was all I got in reply, I hurried up the stairs and raced over to Tubbo's room.

I practically threw the door open as I ran inside, the sight I was met with caused me to sob once again. I threw myself down beside Tubbo and gently pulled him up against me.

[Trigger Warning Gore]

It didn't take much of a look to realised that Tubbo had been stabbed in multiple places, the puddles of blood that laid on both the floor and Tubbo's body was evident enough. However the thing that stuck out the most was the massive hole where my younger brother's right eye should've been.