Different.

LUCA:

As I settled down into my class right before lunch I dreaded it. Like last year I've gotten stuck with the same boys who like to pick on me. Matthew, Lane, and Cruz. I didnt really have any friends to stick up for me in this class other than Cameron. He was very smart and popular and he always stood up for me. Everytime they'd pick on me he'd tell them to go away. And they did. Cameron was strong and could beat up any of them if he wanted too.

"Well well well, if it isn't luca.", Matthew says slamming his hand on my desk at, glaring at me and into my soul.

"Oh cmon Matthew lay of-", Cruz says, before getting hit in the arm by lane.

Cruz never talks. I think he only hangs out with Matthew and lane because there the only people who are friends with him.

"Beat it boys, leave luca alone.", cam (cam is short for cameron) says setting his bag down then into his chair.

"Your no fun Cameron, let's go boys", Matthew says heading to his seat.

This was one of the classes I didnt have alberto or Giulia in. I just couldn't wait for lunch at this point.

I just hoped albertos day was going better than mine.

I mean after all we are different. Hes better than me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALBERTO:

As I walked to lunch I can hear someone say my name. I just wanted to get to luca. So I didn't turn around to see who it was. Unfortunately they came to me, tapping my shoulder.

"Hey, your alberto right?", this boy says.

I turn to look at him. Hes tall, muscular, has beach blonde hair, and hazel eyes.

"Oh uh im matthew!", the boy says.

"Oh..uh alberto! Which you...somehow already know?", I hesitate.

"Of course! everyone's talking about how hot you are, and there not wrong.", he says eyeing me.

It made me feel good about how highly other people saw me, but they way he eyed me wasn't the opposite.

"Hah...thanks im gonna go find luca now", I say laughing nervously.

"See you around", he winks.

I turn deep red. People really thought of me in a good way? I guess lucas even luckier to have me now.

But they stand no chance with me. I love luca and only luca.