accidents?

LUCA:

As I walk into my door and around a corner to go to the living room I bump into someone, causing me to crash on top of them.

Ow fuck.

"I am so sor-".

"Luca!!!", Cameron says hugging me.

Phew. Thank God some that actually didn't hate me was my roomate.

"Cam! I had no idea you were my roomate!!", I say hugging back then breaking it slowly so it wasn't awkward.

He smiles then his face slowly turns into a more worried look.

"Hey....so um...have you seen the news?", he says looking at me straight in the eyes.

"No, I've been pretty busy all day. Why?"

He just shakes his hand and gently grabs my hand leading me into the living room and onto the couch.

He pulls out the remote to the TV and turns it on the news. Then he reminds on it for a bit then stops on a report.

"Did a freak accident happen...on the....beach?", I say slowly fixing my game on the TV as it spoke,

"Dear viewers, we have had a report of a 19 year old male being attacked on the s
Southeast Beach. The 19 year old is identified as Cullen, he said he was attacked by a sea monster. Reports say that he later said the monster came out of the water and attacked him, biting his leg."

I freeze. No...no...this cannot be happening. Cullen? I know that name he-

Then it strucks me like lightning.

Ercole and his buddies are back. For revenge.

I immediately turn my gaze to Cameron, who is already looking at me.

"You don't think...I would attack you right...?", I say nervous for his response.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me into a hug.

"Of course not luca, I know who you are. Your not like that. I think the man on TV is lying about what attacked him.", Cameron explains.

I take a huge sigh of relief. Thank God my best friend has my back.

Suddenly my phone is buzzing like a maniac.

Oh who could be wanting to text me at 10 o'clock at ni-.

GIULIA. I WAS SUPPOSED TO CALL GIULIA.

"Hey uh...I gotta go to bed", I say getting up.

"Okie dokie, goodnight luca" he says looking directly into my eyes.

I turn red and look away. I hate when people make direct contact I always blush.

"Goodnight Cameron", I say.

I walk into my bedroom and shut the door.

I pick up Giulia's phone call on the first ring.

"THANK GOD YOU ANSWERED", she says frantically. "HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS REPORTS?!?",

"yes...yes I seen them.", I say rubbing my temples.

"I think its completely bogus. Your kind is not violent.", she says.

After that she doesn't say anything else. So I have to bring it up.

"hey uh...I think..."

I dread even saying his name. I have to force myself to choke up his name.

"...I think ercole is back."