your mine, only mine.

LUCA:

As I pick up my number I notice someone who looks deathly close to alberto walk out the side door.

"Albe-"

"Luca! Luca! I got number 207!!!", Giulia exclaims. "What number are you?!"

I switch my focus back to her nodding. Then my focus down to my card.

Room 402.

"Sorry Giulia. I have room 402.", I say showing her my card.

"Damn. That's a bummer. Hopefully you and alberto have the same dorm.", she says.

"Giulia! I heard you say room 207!", Jenny says coming up to Giulia.

"Oh you must have the same room as me Jenny!", Giulia says blushing hard.

Jenny and Giulia are best friends. Like me and Alberto, we struggled telling eachother our feelings even though it was obvious. That's the same with her and Jenny.

"See you tomorrow luca! I'll text you tonight!!", she says walking off with Jenny.

I sigh.

I haven't seen nor spoken to alberto in 2 hours. And my messages from him were as good as dry.

I head of to my room feeling so guilty. I snapped at alberto. Am I....jealous?

No...no...I cant be. Im not like that. That's not me...

...right?

ALBERTO:

As me and Luke make our way to our room I  remember I forgot my stuff at Giulias house.

"Shit. Luke I gotta run to my friends house to grab my stuff I'll be back in 10.", I say.

He nods and closes the door to our room quitely.

As I head down the stairwell and turn the corner sharply I bump into someone causing me to fall down a small flight of stairs.

"Ah. Fuck.", I say rubbing my head.

"Oh my god al, I'm sorry I didn't mean too-..."

Luca?

"Im fine", I say getting up hastily.

"Alberto, please. Talk to me", he says following after me quickly.

"There's nothing to talk about.", I say still walking.

"Alberto..... its just he-"

"Luca...", I say turning around to face him. I couldn't help but cry. I wanted to talk to him.

"Alberto please, im sorry I just-."

I didnt want him to cry too, so I grab his face and smash his lips onto mine.

I immediately melt into the kiss. I haven't kissed him in so long. I miss him. Even thought its only been 3 hours.

Still kissing him I pin him on the nearest wall. Breaking the kiss.....slowly......but surely I say. "Dont worry about Matthew, im yours only yours."

LUCA:

Hearing those words made me feel so much better.

"And your mine...only mine", I say back.

"Oh shoot luca I gotta go.", he says running upstairs towards the dorms.

I secretly follow him, because im eager to see what dorm number he has.

I see him knock on room 401.

My heart drops when a boy who I've seen plenty of times opens the door.

Luke Owens.

He is the most popular guy in our grade. Plus he's just all around perfect. Everyone wants him.

I feel slightly challenged/envious that alberto has a dorm with him.

Hes so much more perfect than me.

No...no...Alberto....he would never cheat...

...right?