a filthy deed to get closer to the truth.

GIULIA:

I awake in a dark room, my eyes exploding. I had a pounding headache, and the faint smell of the chemical used to faint me, still lingering under my nose...causing dizziness.

"hello!? hello can anyone hear me?", I yelled but to no prevail.

"Goddamit!! Is anyone o-"

"Hello my sweet giulia..", says a sickingly ercole from behind me.

"W-what do you want?!?", I say squirming in my chair.

"oh nothing...just your little friends lives...", he says dragging a freezing cold blade across my thigh.

I shiver.

"they did nothing wrong!", I exclaim, marks forming on my wrists from trying to get out of the bindings.

"oh but thats where your wrong giulia.", ercole says quietly.

"For the past 3 months, I've waited in jail, looking for my breakthrough. I swore on every star, that I'd make Alberto and lucas life a living hell."

He then slowly faces me and brings the freezing cold blade to my neck.

"now....my sweet giulia...if you don't want to get hurt...I suggest you stay out of this", he says dragging the blade slowly along my neck. "I wouldn't want to hurt such a pretty girl."

I wanted to throw up. "Oh yeah? Well guess what ercole you can kiss my ass, its my friends and im going to he-"

His hands slams down onto my thigh gripping it tightly.

"AH!....fuck!", I winced in pain.

"I mean it Giulia...last warning.", he says looking at me directly with his cold blue eyes.

I impulsively spit in his face.

He looks at me with a surprised look, that look then fades into an evil grin.

He walks around to the back of my chair.

I can hear him cutting the ropes, as I get ready to break for it he grabs my arm,and yanks me to the wall.

I wince after feeling a sharp pain in my side.

I was now facing the wall, my back to him. My hands binded by his hands behind my back.

"playing hard aren't we Giulia.." he whispers in my ear.

His one hand then moves around the front of me and to my throat, he squeezes it tightly.

"next time I see you...things won't be good.", he hisses in my ear. "promise here right now we won't run into eachother again giulia."

I then get an idea, if I can't get him to say anything now, how about i get his trust first!

I wiggle and turn to face him.

My back pressed against the wall, his face inches from mine.

"no promises...", I wink before grabbing his face and smashing my lips onto his.

Ercole isn't surprised because he easily follows right into the kiss.

He hands travel down to my waist and he picks my legs up.

I wrap them around his waist,he pushes me against the wall as he unbuttons his pants.

The rest...you could only imagine..