✨Chapter One✨

Ivy's POV

"Grrrrrrrrg" The alarm blared.
I have 206 bones, 600 muscles and over 15 trillion cells, do you know how hard it is to wake them all up
"I don't want to wake up now" I groaned

Who the heck invented this annoying thing. I got off my bed, still closing my eyes, walked towards my bathroom, Don't mind me I can navigate through my room with my eyes closed (Who can't?).

I opened my eyes only to see how scary I was, I had huge eye bags, my were still swollen from sleep, my dark brown hair looked like it has being trampled on over night, my hazel eyes looked so dull I looked like a freaking hobo.

I blew my hair off my face, stripped myself off my pyjama and got into the shower. After shower,I dressed myself up in a pair of dark skinny jean paired with a black cami and a jean jacket. I pulled my hair in a ponytail, put on a pair of brown ankle boots and made my way down the stairs

Oh! sorry I forgot to introduce myself, so silly of me, I'm Ivy Cassandra Carter. Don't ask me why my name sounds absurd, I don't know what mum and dad were thinking. My parents own the Carters' and co industries, though that doesn't really make a huge difference in my life. I also have a twin sister who goes to the same school as me. I'm 5'9 tall, 17 years old, loves reading novels, sassy introvert (if you know what I mean)

I made my way down the stairs, I greeted my dad who was adjusting his tie in the sitting room
"Ivy come here and have your breakfast now, else you will be late to school" My mum shouted from the kitchen.

Checking the time on my phone it was already 7:40am and it will take 10 minutes to get to school from home.
"Ivy, you know it won't hurt to wear a dress for once, I mean look at your sister, she dresses like a lady" She said looking down at my boots i walked into the kitchen.

"Mummmm" I whined "I love being comfortable and dresses are the least comfortable clothes" I said as I munched on my pancakes.

"And what did I say about eating like that" She questioned looking at me pointedly
"It's unladylike" I replied almost rolling my eyes

"Good morning everyone, isn't it a beautiful day" My sister greeted walking into the kitchen. She was wearing an off shoulder nude coloured gown that reached her mid thigh with black three inches heels and her was styled in a low bun.

"Lily, come and have your breakfast"
"No, mum I'm on a diet, Remember" She said opening the fridge to take an apple

Remember I said I have a twin sister, Well, Here is Lily Alessandra Carter, the 'perfect half'. Actually we are fraternal twins, so we look nothing alike except from the dark brown we inherited from our mother.

Lily has always been the perfect daughter, she has always being the one to follow mum's orders, go shopping with her, follow my parents to galas and dinners ( I had accompanied them a couple of times,it's just that i can't stand it when everyone is so judgemental and acts so sophisticated)

Lily is the head cheerleader of our school, she has her clique but she is not mean. Even though i've always being a wallflower in school, she would always make me join her friends for lunch in the cafeteria, we did everything together.

Everything changed during our sophomore year, she doesn't talk to me like before, I guess she hung out with the wrong crowd but I still very much love my sister.

"The driver is waiting" My mum's voice jolted me back. I shoved the remaining pancake into my mouth and dropped my plate in the dishwasher.

"Bye mum"

I got into the car and made myself comfortable,
"Good morning Mr Peterson" We greeted in unison I guess it's a twin thing.

Without speaking to each other, we made our way to school.

************************************
Hello once again, How are y'all doing.
*sighs* this is the first chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. You can share me ideas on how to improve the story, I would like that.

Also don't forget to press the cute little star button at the bottom of your screen, don't forget to comment your thoughts, share and add this to your reading list😉😉. Feel free to PM me anytime, let's be friends😘

QOTC: What's your name?

xoxo
Red😍😍

                                             Sign out✌️✌️