🌹 Chapter Twelve🌹

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii....Ok... I'm so sorry. I know I said I would update ages ago but something came up. I'm so so sorry, I don't know what to say. I hope find it in your precious hearts to forgive me. I promise from now on I will not leave you guys hanging again.
To those who checked up on me.. thank you very much

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. Your votes and comments actually makes me want to write more.

I love you guys 😘😘😘

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Vie, vie, oh precious vie vie" Max sang more like screeched in my ears.

I shook my head at him, closed my locker and turned to him raising one of my eyebrow "What do you want?"

He held my arms to prevent me from leaving putting on a serious face.

"So... I kinda want to ask your sister out on a date" He replied shyly releasing my arm and rubbing it on the back of his head " And I don't really know what she likes and all that, you know we just met."

"You know my relationship with Lily is kind of non existent right now" I supplied timidly putting my hand in my jean pocket.

"I know, but you guys are twins" He said putting an emphasis on 'twins' "You should know what she likes doing at least before...I was kinda hoping for something from you."

"Well as far as I know she loves to draw, we both loved going to galleries and art exhibitions" I answered shrugging my shoulders.

"Thank you Ivy" he said excitedly

"You're welcome and thank you too for making me late to my English class" I replied sarcastically.

"Always my pleasure" He joked as he skipped towards his class.

I shook my head at him laughing lightly as I went in the direction of my class

••••••

"My house today at 5" Jace said into my ear smaking shivers run down my spine.

Trying to collect myself, I turned to him only to see him leaning against the locker next to mine looking so delicious in his tight gray t-shirt paired with a big black jean jacket and his long legs were clad with a tight black jeans pants. If he decides to drop out of school he can decide to be model and trust me he would make a shit load of money from it.

I looked back up to his face to see a small smirk on his red lips and his hair tousled in different directions probably because he ran his hands through them a thousand times already which gave him an ' I just woke up' look.

"Take a picture it will last longer" He smirked folding his arms making his biceps bulge.

"Cliche" I muttered

"What was that?"

"Nothing and I am not going to take any picture because that will just be a waste of time. What is there to see anyways?" I scoffed defensively trying to avoid the fact that he caught me checking him out.

I placed my books back into my locker as it was lunch time

"Your eyes says otherwise" He says moving closer to me until we were an inch apart.

Suddenly the whole hallway seemed smaller, each breath I took in were a mixture of oxygen and his sweet cologne. My heart was threatening to beat out my chest.

I looked up to see his piercing blues looking at me as if he could see my soul. They darkened when he looked down at my lips only for me to realizes I was biting them unconsciously because I was nervous.