chapter 1

Bryans pov
I held my sword out in front of me the seductive rose had captured inpu and I had to fight to get him out. god he must be in so much pain not only whatever Sr is doing to him but it's also his hear season and it'll start anytime now. I was fighting guards that were in frount of the floating castle I could hear screams coming from the inside. I finished off the last guard and ran in.
Seductive roses pov
I had captured Inpu Anubis I could easily use him to break Bryan. Most people don't think about this but I've actually liked Bryan for quite sometime when I first met him and took over his mind we talked in the darkness all the time I was his imaginary friend and I quickly fell in love with him. It hurt me when he fell in love with jakey so I took control. I broke him up with jakey and then they killed me and took me away however I was just now back in his mind that was until Dran but the sword back together I wanted to be the only thing he loved so I killed helios. However he still loved inpu that was when I looked back and watched further and saw why he loved him I now had the idea to make it a threesome so we could all be happy!
"SEDUCTIVE ROSE! " right on cue in came Bryan son of Aphrodite holding the sword made out of helios ashes.
"Why hello Bryan son of Aphrodite how do you like the place hm~" I smirked as I say on my throne I had inpu asleep and chained up in a cage next to me.
"GIVE ME BACK MY HUSBAND!" He yelled spreading his wings and going right into fighting stance.
I grabbed a small potion from my pocket and gripped it tightly.
"Ahhhh! " I hear inpu scream and his ears went down a smirk spread across my face as I quickly realized he was in heat this would make things so much easier.
"My my Bryan this just made things much more interesting! " I say as I throw the potion with it covering him making him pass out dropping his sword as he fell. However fight before he could completely fall I caught him and grabbed inpu and took both of them into a secret underground room and layed them both down onto the bed both chained I walked out for a little letting them sleep hearing moan come from inpu from the heat.
Bryans pov
I felt something hit me then I was just quickly engulfed into cold darkness. I felt something pick me up then place me on a comfy pillow I think but my arms were up and a cold metal griped onto them tightly.
I could hear inpu moaning and screaming in pain right next to me I wanted to hold him and tell him it's ok but I couldn't move. After a little I finally was able to open my eyes it was dark still slight candles lit the room dimly I was a on a large bed with dark purple bedding rose vines covered in thorns covered walls and a painting of me and inpu were on one wall and one of Sr was on the other. There was a dresser with pictures of the wedding with pasted pictures of Sr stuck on them and then there was a wardrobe full of srs normal attire and some other clothing. In the corner near inpu was a picture of me and inpu with Sr pasted into it.
"What the fuck is this the seductive roses room? " I thought to myself as I heard loud footsteps come down the stairs I look next to me and see inpu chained as well his ears down and squirming a little.
"Inpu! " I whisper yell trying to wake him up quickly getting a result of him quickly openeing his eyes.
"B-bry-ahh~" he screams in pain with sounds of moans.
"I see your both up now! " a smirking Sr stood at the bottom of the stairs.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT ROSE! " I yell kicking my feet at him as he walked closer.
He soon grabbed what looked like a bottle off his dresser and continued to walk towards us.
Seductive rose pov
I had found a bottle on a fly that could put anyone or anything into hear. With this information I figured why not let Bryan join his husband in heat. I walk over to him squirming and kicking fighting the chains. I grab his chin and squeezed his cheeks to open his mouth sitting on his stomach to hold him in place as I slowly pour the liquid down his throat. He quickly begins to scream and moan trying to get me off of him.
"WH- AHH~ AT THE FU-FUCK D-DID YOU JUST AHH~ DO ROSE! "  he yelled out as he fought the chains trying to pull them off.
"Well I figured just by the room you'd figure it out by now bry~" I smirked and began rubbing his chest and playing with his wings as he began to moan and arch his back. I stood up and went over to inpu.
"D-do ahh~ what y-you want to m-me nghh~ b-but d-do touch i-inpu! " Bryan yelled as I began to run inpus chest and his ears making inpu moan and scream louder.
"Well I figured I could have both of you sense your married and well Bryan I'm very surprised you didn't notice it earlier with you being a Aphrodite after all~" smirked as inpu moaned out as I scratched his ear.
"S-stop t-this nghhh~ r-rose! " inpu yelled out finally opening his eyes.
"Y-you l-like u-us don't nghh~ y-you rose? " Bryan said looking at me with one eye brow up.
"Finally you figured it out dear now how about I help you to out~" I smirk as I begin to slowly take off inpus clothing with Bryan begging me to stop and inpu squirming trying to stop me I soon get tired and just rip I off of him and do the same with bryans throwing the shreaded up coat and shirt onto the ground.
He fights me as I slowly drag my nails down his stomach with him moaning and soon giving up and dropping limp I begin tracing his abs and playing with his nipple.
"Now question for you to who's the top~? " I asked and inpu quickly looks at Bryan with a look of dread.
"I-ahhh~ am" Bryan says laying there with his hands wrapped around the chains.
"Hmm quite unique alright well use that. " I smirk and go back to messing with Bryan as inpu but his lip watching staring at Bryan slight licking his lips.
"Hmm~ seems as though someone here lied inpus must be the top with the way he's looking at you bryan~" I smirk and begin rubbing his wings making him moan louder as I touch the more sensitive spot on them. I stop and walk over to inpu and begin messing with his ears and tails. I gain loud moans from him just by touching him I begin rubbing my fist in circles at the base of his stomach making him moan louder. I crawl onto the bed they both look at me with a look of confusion.
3rd person pov
St unchained us and sat in between us.
"Well let's start shall we! " sr says as he pins Bryan down  quickly begining to kiss him. Bryan fought the kiss not being able to excape he just let it happen not kissing back. Sr soon bit Bryan lip asking to let him in quickly getting denied by Bryan. He let go of the kiss and grabbed his chin.
"You will regret that now just fucking kiss me Bryan! " he yelled smacking him
"BRYAN! " Inpu scream fighting the chains getting a look of anger from sr
"I'VE FOUGHT TO HARD TO GET BOTH OF YOU AND I'M TRYING TO HELP GET RID OF THE HEAT AND YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME FUCKING HELP YOU BRYAN OPEN YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH! "  sr screamed Bryan slightly opened his mouth his lips slightly open with fear in his eyes. Sr dove down and began to make out with him humping his body slightly as tears slowly came down bryans face as he moaned throughout the forces kissed.
Sr soon let go and tore off the rest of bryans clothing and un chained inpu.
"Here inpu fuck your husband for me and if you try to excape or free him I will murder you and keep him alive for myself! " he says.
Inpus pov
I slowly crawl into Bryan and look at him as he nodds his head saying that I could. I take the rest of my clothing off and slowly put my member in him.
I move his legs to open them and begin to slowly pump in and out we both begin moaning as another round of heat shot through us. I begin slowly going faster and begin rubbing his thighs and waist with him continuing to moan his head falls back and he grasp the chains tighter.
I begin going harder and faster making Bryan moan louder.
"Good now stop and pull out inpu. " sr says I slowly pull out as Bryan continues to moan.
I rub his waist a little bit more and move sr seemed to have taken his clothes off when I was fucking Bryan and he slowly entered into Bryan making him moan louder. I saw a large smirk cross sr's face as he slowly began thrusting into Bryan. Bryans head fell back and he closed his eyes as tears continued to fall down his face. I go over and begin to play with the sensitive part of his wings making him moan louder hopeing it would make him feel a little better. Bryan soon cummed all over the three of us and sr un chained him and pinned me down and slowly entered into me making me moan out he stayed still for a second and made Bryan come over to us.
"Here Bryan suck your husbands dick while I fuck him! " sr said pushing Bryans head onto my member I felt him begin slowly sucking it wrapping his tounge around it and lightly bite it and suck hard. And couple of seconds later sr began quickly thrusting in and out it of me I quickly moaned loudly arching my back Bryan began sucking a little harder and bobbing his head to try and let me feel more pleasure from him but sr only speed up and went harder into me. I soon cummed in bryans mouth and sr pulled out.  We all sat up and sr grabbed bryans head and put it against his member.
"Sense you seem to love dick so much bry here suck. " he said smiling Bryan refused but sr pushed him onto it forcing it into his mouth and bobbing his head up and down and tears quickly fell down bryans face
Bryans pov
I was gagging on sr's member as he forcefully pushed all of it into my throat I sucked it and lightly but it and felt warm tears slowly go down my face he quickly cums and it flows down my throat.
I lift my head up and sit up looking at him with inpu.
"Now what? " inpu asked moving over more towards me.
"Well your both going to stay here with me now, now lay down and rest I have stuff I need to do! " he smirked getting up and throughing on his outfit and walking out closing a locking a door. Me and inpu kissed each other and layed down together slowly falling asleep holding each other close incase the rose tried anything else.
Inpus pov
I slowly blinked my eyes open quickly getting used to the dim light in srs room finally getting a chance to look around I mostly just see a bunch of weird pictures. I turn over and see bryan still asleep curled up with tear marks still staining his face. I rub my finger across his cheek cleaning a few up then lightly kissing his forehead. I get out of bed a am quickly greeted with all mine and bryans clothing tore to sheards . I walk over to the wardrobe to find what looks similar to me and bryans normal clothes I put on one that looks like my egyptionn robes and grab and pair of shirt and pants and lay them on the bed and go over and slowly rub bryans shoulder.
"Bryan hey bryan it's time to wake up. " I say calmly as he slowly opens his eyes and sits up quickly just laying his head on my shoulder and hugging me.
"Inpu~" he groaned I drag him over to the edge and have him let go.
"Bryan do you need help getting ready? " I asked as he looks back up now crying
"Inpu w-what are we going to do? " he asked carefully ok pulling on the shirt and buttoning it up
"I don't know dear maybe we could find a way out. " I say as I help him with his pants and wrap my arms around his waist hugging him.
"Well well it seems like to lovely men are awake. " sr says I turn around a see him standing in the door way as he began walking closer I held bryan closer to me.
"What do you want sr?! " I say growling
" well inpu sense you had a little bit of trouble you wouldn't know now could you please hand bryan over. " sr smirked holding his arms out expecting bryan to go right to him. This only made me hold him more sr droped his arms and turned the smirk into a frown.
"Why do you need him sr! " I yell
" you don't need to know inpu now HAND HIM OVER! " he said quickly getting more angry by the second bryan buried his head into my shoulder. I was suddenly flung onto the bed and felt a chain be attached to my hand.
Bryans pov
It went by so quick one second I'm in inpus arms then the next inpu is chained back on the bed. He was fighting them. I backed into a corner trying to run. I was then trapped in srs arms. I fought and kicked.
"l-let me go please rose! " I yelled feeling warm tears soak my cheeks I continued kicking until I couldn't any more I fought still trying to escape his grasp.
"BRYAN FUCKING APHRODITE STOP! " He yelled holding me tighter then grabbing my cheeks and forcing me to look into his toxic green colored eyes slightly glowing as his now long hair was flowing up. I saw him move his arm in his pocket and saw him grab a small purple bottle.
Sr pov
I grabbed a small sleeping potion still holding his cheeks I pop the lid off and grab onto his chin.
"Open NOW! " I yell not wanting to fight him he still refuses and now held his mouth tightly shut.
"BRYAN OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I FUCKING BREAK YOUR ARMS AND LEGS SO YOU CAN'T FIGHT NOR LEAVE! "  I yell as his eyes become wide and he opens a small gap and I shove the bottle in lifting his chin forcing him to chug it.
He quickly passes out with me moving my arm and him falling with a loud thump as he quickly hit the wooden floor.
I picked his limp body up and carried it put of the room and into another with a different bed and a table full of toys we could use. I lay him onto the bed and take some of the rope placing it down. At the end of the bed. I carefully take off bryans clothing and set it nicely on the dresser. I then tie his arms behind his back and his legs tied together. I then put a small gag with a remove able ball into his mouth and put a blind fold on. I leave and go a work on some more stuff while I wait for him to wake up. After a while I go a check seeing him not awake I go back to where inpu is to bother him.
Inpus pov
I sat up on the bed looking down with slight tears running down my cheeks. I didn't know where bryan was nor what sr has done to him. With what's happened yesterday I don't really think it'll be good. The door opens slowly and there stood the rose.
"Hello inpu. " he begins walking over and lays half of his body on the bed.
"Wheres bryan rose. " I snarl
"Oh he's asleep in a different room im just bored waiting for the potion to were off. " he smirked moving his arms behind his head.
"So what are you wanting. " I say moving away
"I wanna talk y'all will be staying here for a while I figured you get to know me as someone other than the person who's been trying to kill/kidnap your husband and as the kidnapper soo yeah~" rose dragged on seemly trying to get friendly with me
"If you really think I'm going to open up to you good luck go away. " I say hugging my knees sr looked pissed but got up and walked out.
Bryans pov
I do what I think is waking up. All I see is darkness I try and move but I couldn't I felt my mouth being open and my arms behind my back. I move a little and I hear rustleing from where ever I am.
"My my I came back just in time didn't i~" I hear sr says as a door closes.
"Mmmmm" I try to say through the gag asking what's going on.  
"Sorry dear but you can't really talk through that gag. "
I feel something get onto the bed.
Sr pov
I get on the bed a slowly drag my hand down bryans stomach feeling him quickly shutter. He begins squirming again with drool quickly falling down his chin. I begin giving his member a slow hand job but soon stop.
"I'm going to teach you how to be good and hopefully you'll learn quickly so you'll be a good little toy~" I tease and get up and walk over to the table. I begin to think about what to use first. After a minute I decide to grab a cock ring,  a knife, a small paddle with a rose shape in it,  clothes pins and a thing of thread to start off with.  I walk over and put the cock ring on tightly to his member.  I then flip him over and put his face into the bedding with his ass in the air. I lightly tap the paddle a couple of times i then swing and spank his ass leaving it red expect the little spot with a rose shape. muffled moans come from hid mouth and drool  slips onto the bed i do the same thing slowly rubbing the spot and lightly tapping it then harshly slapping it soon enough the spot began to turn a slight purple blueish color I put the paddle down onto the bed and turn him back over and take a small knife and begin to carve roses into his arm not deep but enough that it'll scar as well as Sr 's Property  screams came through his mouth and tears soaked the blindfold and ran down his face. I stop a put the knife down and carefully bandaged where I cut. I then took the clothes pins and pinched them onto his nipples one on each, i then tie the string to both and begin to lightly pull at first moans mixed with pain came out until  i tugged hard and he quickly screamed and moaned in pain. I put the string down and took off the blindfold and gag met with a red puffy eyed Bryan. I pick Bryan up and throw him onto my shoulder he fights as I carry him back into him and Inpus room. I unlock the door and throw him onto the bed with Inpu. 

Inpus pov

I sat on the bed just thinking what to do looking for vents or windows we could possibly climb through and escape. My thoughts were quickly interrupted by the door unlocking with screams coming from the other side. Rose quickly walks in a throws a tied up bloody and bruised Bryan.

"What the FUCK ROSE!" I scream trying to stand but being pulled down by the short chain. 

"Well I can't have the one person who I love escaping now can i Inpu?" rose asked then moved Bryan so he's laying on his stomach with his arms I'm guessing still tied up behind him. rose gripped onto his hair pulling his head up.

"y-you see this Inpu your going to stay here for as long as i want and if you dont I'll just hunt you down and do this to my love all the fuck over again now strip Inpu NOW!" Rose screamed slamming Bryans head down onto the bed then turning him over.

I quickly take my clothing off scared what would happen to Bryan.

"W-what now rose?" i ask sitting there wanting to help Bryan but I don't know what the rose would do

"You know Inpu i want you to fuck your husband " Rose said rolling Bryan over to me.

"Fuck him now" he demanded Bryan slowly nodded his head 

"I-I d-don't want a-anything to happen." Bryan whispered  I nodded my head and carefully moved him over and wrapped his legs around my waist and carefully shove my member into his ass and slowly began to thrust in and out earning loud moans from Bryan. I slowly go deeper into him trying to please the rose enough to leave us alone. I then felt arms wrap around my waist then feel something large push into my ass, I turn around and see Rose smiling then quickly thrusting in and out making me moan loud and making me go farther into bryan making him moan louder he threw his head back i felt the rose begin going harder deeper and faster into me wich makes me do the same to Bryan. I feel bad i dont know what all rose did nor what else he has instore but all i know is its so far not going well for Bryan. After a little i finally cun with the rose following close behind bryan looks in pain and cant cum hes probably has had several dry organisms. I feel sr pull out and i do the same.

"If either of you clean up or remove that cock ring i will torment both of you and fuck you." Rose says before leaving and locking the door.