chapter 6

Inpus pov
I couldn't sleep that night I could hear rustling beside me and knowing how much main he was in I couldn't stand it. He layed there tears stills running down his eyes. He believed there was no escape but there had to be one at least one. I looked towards the closed window as moonlight shimmered inside. With w shadow of a ship in the distance.
"I-i-inpu? " I hear Bryan sit up yelping
"Dear lay back down your hurt badly you need rest while knows what there going to do to us next. "
He lays back down having his wings come up pulling me down and wrapping me close  to Bryan. He quickly cuddled into me as I held him close I never wanted to let go.
(time skip)
Xiphos pov
I finally got back from the trip brother sent me on having me go invite people to the castle. I saw him sitting in the throne writhing in a book.
"BROTHER I'VE RETURNED! "
"Ah~ yes hello brother how did it go? "
"Great they all wanted to come! "
"Amazing now xiphos don't go downstairs into the guest room it's off limits! "
"Ok brother! " I bounced back into my room and played with my bear.
Roses pov
I warned Xiphos to not go into the room where Bryan and inpu were at I didn't need him letting them out. Now what to do I'm 90℅ sure Bryan is going to be down for a bit sense he can barely walk now what to do about inpu however. The first time didn't work it only made him deny more so I probably need to go harder and disaplin him more and if not I could always just kill him. He's not really a key aspect while yes he's fun to toy with I only really want Bryan. I walked downstairs and into the room Bryan was in. All the stuff was still there servents had cotton more toys aswell. I pick up and remote and pressed a button and a wall opened up showing a large dildo on a metal thing connected to the machine I pressed a button and it slowly started moving then going faster. I turn it off and put the remote down. I grabbed candle that had a lighter next to it. I decided not to question what it was a sat it down. I walked out of the room having a little bit of a plan for inpu he won't see what's coming.