Chapter 4

Inpus pov
I wake up I'm a new room it looked pretty basic cream white walls with pictures of my a Bryan scattering the walls. There was a small table with unidentified items on it. I get up begin pulled back by a chain on my hand. I fall quickly onto my feet from the pain from who knows how long now. I hear screams and cries comming from another room somewhere.  There's a huge window leading outside on the other side of the room showing a black sky covered in stars. I look down and see where hovering over a sea.
"What the fuck. " I whisper going back and sitting on the bed.
Bryan's pov
I can't see anything. It's cold my arms are still tied behind my back but my legs are spread apart tied to something else. I feel cold hands rubbing against my back leading behind with sharps nails.
"W-whos th-there? " I asked scared trying to move quickly getting slapped and something being shoved into my mouth a cloth like item.
"DON'T FUCKING TALK! " someone yelled there voice disfigured.
"Rose wants me to make you listen and that's what's going to happen pretty boy~" they said moving over and dragging there hands across my chest then slapping my face.
????? Pov
Rose finally called in there last favor from saving me from the mirror and that fucking bitch xylo. All they wanted was me to train there new pet to get them to listen.  I slap then across there face and go down and give them a small hand job twisting the already applied cock ring tighter onto his member.
"Alright bitch your gonna do what your told alright now your not allowed to moan, cry, nor fight. " I smirk I'm quite happy that rose choose this way to let me train this hot budy he must be a Aphrodite his figure is quite unique with perfect movements. The wings also proves even more of a point.
"Nice wings bud what if I just" I begin carefully rubbing his feathers muffled moans came from his mouth as his wings puffed up.
"My my I thought I told you no moaning not moving~" I say going up and grabbing a whip rose let me use. I begin whipping him as the metal tip cut deep into his skin as blood seeped down dripping onto the floor. 
I put the whip down and grab the shock collar remote and take off the gag and the blindfold.
"Now I know who I'm torturing today. Hello bryan~" I say as his eyes get filled with fear
"S-set" he stutters now squirming away quickly failing sense he's tied to a post.
Bryan's pov
He removed the blindfold and I'm face to face with set.
"I-i thought t-th-they trapped you " I sayed squirming trying to loosen the ropes. 
"Don't try to escape Bryan rose helped me and he's finally cashing in what he wants from me. " he smirks as he turns the shock collar on the highest setting sending shock throughout my body. I scream loudly until he turns it off.
"Now who do you belong to Bryan's? " he asked forcing my chin to look into his dark dead eyes.
"N-no o-one" I say gasping he drops my head and shocks me again letting it go for longer as I screamed.
"Now answer me again who do you fucking belong to! " he yells grabbing by bangs and shoving my head upwards.
"I-i be-long to inpu" I say gasping as he shocks me again.
"YOU FUCKING DUMBASS YOU BELONG TO THE FUCKING ROSE I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOUR MARRIED ROSE CLAIMED YOU!!!" He screamed slapping me and going over and grabbing an item and shoving it up my ass. He grabbed the back of my head shoving it back as he looks at me shoving it in and out.
"Your gonna learn how to fucking obey. " he growled thrusting it in and out forcing me to moan shocking me making me scream out in pain.
"I thought I told you not to fucking moan bitch. " he growls thrusting it harder and deeper.
Roses pov
I waited outside the room as I heard moans and screams comming from Bryan as set helped me out I heard him screaming at him and heard tons of fun things. I get up and walk over were inpu was staying in a different room sense I knew he removed the gag and helped him it was quite obvious sense moans were quite loud instead of muffled.
"Knock knock. " I smirk walking in and leaning against the wall looking at him as he looked out the window.
"What do want rose were Bryan. " he snapped  not looking at me just at the night sea.
"Well he's a little busy he's learning a lesson with set in a different room. " I smirk as fear crossed his face as he clutched his fist.
"You the fuck let set out of the mirror! " inpu yelled
"Well I did inpu then saved him from xylo so he owed me two favors one I already cashed in and just cashed in the second one.  I smirked walking up to him and dripping myself on top of him with him shoving me off.
" fuck off rose. " I growled flipping me off.
I grunted and walked towards the door.
"I will btw inpu don't test me"  I smirked walking out the door.