chapter 18

Bryan's pov.
I was still slightly conscious closeing my eyes every so often fighting to stay awake. I feel my body float up from the bridge and lay there.
"Seems I've caught a little birdy" Rose chuckles squeezing my cheeks and moving my head back and forth.
"I'm not letting you go as easy as I did the last times~"
I try and fight back my body barely lifting as I try and punch him.
"Heh nice try" he grabs my fist and walks away as I float behind him.
Inpu's pov.
I can't believe it he caught us again. Why couldn't he just give up. I only see darkness as we floated. He got Bryan me and the kids. I wanted to curl up and cry but it was like I was paralyzed.
We soon landed probably at roses floating castle.
Seductive Rose's pov.
I got them my plan actually worked!! I rushed them to their rooms and chained Bryan and inpu but I didn't chain the kids. I locked the door to the main room but left the one between the kids and the Bryan and inpus unlocked.
I used the cuffs drannus gave me that only I can unlock. I got some nicer clothing for all of them so they could be comfy. I'd leave the children alone but now they don't have the family excuse for escape. I walked out of the room and silently celebrated and ran to Xiphos's room. He was on the floor with the human.
"Hello brother! " I smile as he looked up at me with such cheer in his eyes.
"BROTHER! " he flew over tackling me into a hug. I laugh and hug back.
"YOU SEEM HAPPY BROTHER! " Xiphos smiles looseing the hug a bit.
"Well if this works I may have won and soon we'll have some new members of the household witch means new friends for you brothee! " I smile and he gets a light in his eyes.
"NEW FRIENDS! "
"Yes brother" I chuckle as he let's go of the hug.
"So what are we doing over here"
"Kat was teaching me how to play a game called Uno! " I look down and a stack of colorful cards sat on the ground.
"Ooh could I join?" Kat looked nervous and Xiphos nodded and patted the seat next to him.
I sat down next to him and smiled as we played I got the game quickly but Xiphos didn't understand certain parts.  We laughed and had fun for what seemed like hours. After a little Kat and Xiphos fell asleep together cuddling. I smile and drag a blanket from the bed covering them up.  I head towards our "guests" room and peek through the door seeing them still asleep. I snap a couple snacks and drinks into the kids room and head to my bedroom and fall asleep.