chapter 13

Inpus pov
I layed with the kids we decided to sleep together incase the rose came and tried anything. I held all three of them close. I couldn't sleep last night knowing anything could be happening to bryan. I watch the door way incase anyone came. Luckily no one came throughout the night the kids slept clear into the afternoon.
"Papa what's going to happen to bry dad? " I turn around seeing Atlas sitting up being the first one awake his eyes were still puffy from all the tears and some were still streaming down his face.
"I don't know Atlas we can only hope for the best and that he'll escape he won't have to carry me this time but rose is probably going to take more precautions with him this time. " I sigh getting out of the bed and heading to the kitchen. I open the cabinet grabbing pancake mix and chocolate chips. I put a cup of coffee in the machine and pull out a pan. I mix the mixture and pour medium sized pancakes and watched as the mixture quickly boiled. I flip it over and letting the rest cook. I repeat and made around 20 pancakes I grab my cup of coffee and bring it and the plate of pancakes over to the table setting it down in the middle. I go back over and grab a container of fruit. I set it on the table and walk over to were the kids were sleeping.
"Kids wake up breakfast is ready. " lotus and femi woke up the moment they heard food was ready and moved out of bed and put the door. Atlas just layed there wide awake with his arms spread out.
"Atlas do you want to come eat" he shook his head
"Atlas I know your father being kiddnapped is rough but he'd still want you to continue living so come over and eat I made your favorite chocolate pancakes.~" he slowly moved out of the bed and hugged me.
"W-we just got him back"
"I-i know Atlas come on lets go eat. " I smile and we walked together to the table sitting down. Lotus and femi were already digging into the pancakes and fruit. Me and Atlas made our plates. We chatted for a little bit then cleaned our plates setting them in the sink for later.
Roses pov
I sat at my desk trying to think about what to do about everything. There going to try and save him at some point so I need to get a stronger guard and I need to figure out what to do with bryan. I tap my fingers on the desk and soon smack my head on the desk.
"How the fuck can I get him to obey and let me in! " I screamed
"You could try not torturing the poor boy I mean he is the child of Aphrodite he feeds on love"
"Ugh hello drannus what do you want"
"I want you to stop this if I get a bad rep with inpu and the camp our plans will be ruined and it'll be your fucking fault rose! " he slammed his fist on the desk I stand up pushing my chair behind me.
"Drannus I've worked hard to get him and I'm going to do what I want with him and he will learn to obey me! "
"Rose you are going to ruin everything we've all worked for all because you want to fuck one of the most respected and most well known person in the fucking camp rose... *sigh* there going to come and save him there in debt to him from him killing you so they will save him inpu and his kids will make sure of it. "
"So drannus your saying I need to take inpu and the kids then kill everyone in the camp"
"No rose we need the camp and there going to get more suspicious! " drannus rubbed his fingers on the sides of his foreheads
"Listen rose you need to stop being selfish and think how your effecting others some of the other villains dont want to side with you anymore. "
"So I don't need them"
"There going to ruin your plans so you don't ruin there's. "
Drannus sighed and walked away then spreading his black feathered wings and flying off in the night sky.