chapter 15

Inpus pov
"BRYAN?! "
I rush over and grab his arm and help him up, dragging him over out of the thorns. He was soaked to the brim and passed out.
"Bryan! Wake up! " I shake him and try doing cpr.
"Come on Please! " I cry as I continue pressing on his chest.

Tears begin streaming down my cheeks, after a while I loose a heartbeat not feeling him breathing. I gasp and blow my breath into his mouth.

I continue still not hearing anytype of breath nor a heartbeat.

"Gasp"
"BRYAN OMG"
cough cough water spits out of his mouth and he starts tearing up and quickly hugs me.
"Bry what happened how'd you get here!? " More coughs escaped his mouth I pick him up and carry him inside the house laying him on our bed.

"Bry are you ok!" I hold him as he cuddles into my chest

"I-I broke the chains and flew off, b-but when he took me h-h-he didn't do anything just left me there in the dark....Then when I escaped he caught me and we crashed into the ocean and he kept pulling me down, then I was a-able to kick him off and flew then lost my breath falling into the bushes." He gasp I hugged him tighter .

"W-w-Were are t-the kids?" He looked up at me.

"There at Momeji's and Riccordos right now I figured they be safer there and if anything else happens I'm going to bring them to the underworld and Magnus said she'd look after them." I smiled at him. "T-that's good." He sighed cuddling closer digging his face into my chest.

Seductive Rose pov

I had Bryans ankle pulling him under the water. I was able to easily breathe sense I don't really have any lungs. That was until he kicked me making me let go and he got away,  after I saw he'd left I flew out of the water and back to my castle kicking the wall and casting a heating spell to help warm me up a little bit.  I need time before I go after them again obviously the chains and rooms I'm using are to easy to escape from. I groan and walk into the rooms removing all of the old chains and ropes or any thing I used to keep them tied up. I quickly got to the book s researching items for this type of thing.

 (Several Months later the Brypu family soon believed it was safe in camp and had the children return and had everything return back to normal with silence)

Still Seductive Roses pov

 I re did the bedrooms making them more homey for Bryan and Inpu so hopefully they'd get used to it easier. I also made a room for there children.  The one thing all the rooms had in common was they all had no windows, steel doors, and beds. They also had a wooden door connecting the two rooms, I had everything set up for them I just needed to find rope or chains to tie them with that magic didn't effect. I groan hitting my head against my desk as all the books I've read have had nothing.

"Rose are you in a pickle about something~" I hear Drannus chuckle and see him standing in the doorway of my Library. 

"Yeeeessssss" I sigh dropping my head on the table again.

"What do you need help with~"

"I can't find how to get or make ropes and chains that deflect magic, I also can't find anything on how to make collars and cuffs that only the person whom owns it can remove. Basically there's a bunch of stuff I need that I can't find."

"Well if you tell me why you need them I might let you come look at my collection of those things."

'W-wait really!"

"mmh say it quick before i change my mind"

"O-okay. Well you know how I've kind of been kidnapping and tormenting the brypu family and trying to get them into my control. Well they keep escaping and what I've been doing hasn't worked so I saw someone recommend the items and well.... they refused to tell me how to get the items and i wanna see if they'll get them to fucking listen."

"Alright, but on one condition."

"What is it?"

"You let me help, you know I'm good at training pets rose you've seen mine heh."

"Alright deal lets go"

"Alrighty away we go after you rose~"

Me and Drannus fly back to his tower and opens a secret room inside. It was mostly a table filled with sex toys, ropes, collars, gags, and tons of other shit. It also had a bed with ruffled sheets. 

"What room is this?"

"This is where i train my pets."

"Seems like you have tons of experience~"

I walk up to the table and grab a pair of ropes that had couldn't be broken by magic along with cuffs that  couldn't be taken unless Drannus said they could which luckily he gave me the ability to unlock them.  I grabbed a collar that sends vibrations throughout the body and an extra long remote control vibrator. 

"I think all this will work if not am i able to come get some more?"

"Sure I'll probably bring some special ones when I come over to help~" he chuckles and leads me out shutting the door. 

"Alright well thank you Drannus these will surely help." I smirk " I'll call you when I've captured them."

"Alright Rose have fun~" I fly out and go set up Bryan and Inpus room. I set a table out and puts all the toys on it and grab a few of mine setting them up.  I chuckle and begin to stalk them watching through windows from trees seeing all there fun family moments I'll soon destroy~