Chapter 8

Bryan's pov
Set begin quickly whipping me as he set the machine to go faster. Cuts covered my body I screamed in pain and moaned. He then put the whip down and put another machine on the bed.
Sets pov
I got out another machine with a second vibrating dildo. I stick into his ass with the other one. I turned both the vibrator and the dildo on max. Bryan was screaming while he moaned. Tears ran down his face with puffy red eyes. I grab a gag and shoved in his mouth.  I heard a knock on the door and rose came in smiling.
"My my set this seems like your having tons of fun here~"
"Well I did have to put the gag on with how much he was screaming and moaning... But you think we should take the cock ring off it must hurt way to much. "
"Now now set I can't take it off till he learns"
Rose came closer as Bryan fought the ropes and gags. He lifted his chin making him look up at him.
"Now Bryan I'll do worse to inpu if you don't do as I say right now and inpu has two of those in his ass right now and vibrators all over him and being shocked. "  Bryan quickly nodded
"Now if you can please me enough right now I'll go a little easier on inpu . Set go get another one of machine and a 18 in vibrating dildo please. " I walk out of the room and imedently here Bryan screaming. I grab the items and walk back in.
Roses pov
I sent set out to get another machine and a large vibrating dildo. I went back over to Bryan and took the gag off.bryan moans and screams filled my hearing. I unzipped my pantsand shoved my member into his mouth. He moaned sending vibrations up my member making me moan. Set came back into the room holding the items and set it down on the bed. I took my member out of Bryan's mouth and zipped my pants back up.
"Here set you think it'll fit with the other two? "
"Well seeing how his mother could easily take several dicks at once I don't see why he couldn't"
"You have wonderful thinking set"
I go and set it up and stuck it in with the other two turning it on max. I out the gag back on.
"Welp I best get back to inpu have fun! " I walk out closeing the door and walked back