chapter 12

Bryan's pov
I looked over at inpu who was freaking out trying to activate his powers trying to get it off of me.
"Papa what's going on? " Atlas asked walking out and standing at the doorway.
"A-Atlas g-go get your sibblings and go get grandpa! " inpu shouted as Atlas ran off
"Oh No YoU fUcKiNg DoNt KiD! " rose screamed shooting vines out tying Atlas down he fought the vines.
"I-i-inpu j-just let h-im take me"
"BRYDAD NO! " Atlas screamed femi and lotus ran in and tried to get Atlas out.
"dear I'm not letting him take you ROSE PLEASE LET HIM GO! " inpu yelled trying to get him to let me out of his grasp.
Inpus pov
It happened to quickly were walking in our room suddenly Bryan's in roses arms gasping as he choked him. Bryan begged for rose just to take him and leave the rest alone.
"SHUT UP ALL OF YOU! " rose yelled as all of us went silent Bryan still struggled trying to somewhat escape.
"BRYAN FUCKING STOP NOW... I'm taking Bryan now either I just take him or I take all 5 of you! "
"Take us to! "
"KIDS NO... This is up to Bryan what he wants and weather or not we can save him"
"I-inpu take care of the kids please"
"My my now this is a turn of events welp Bry made his choice let's go buddy and I'll just leave you all alone for the rest of ertenity. " rose smiled as he flew off holding Bryan and let Atlas go from the vines.
"BRYDAD" the kids all yelled chasing as far as they could trying to reach them but failing.
"Papa why'd he'd take BRYDAD! " femi ran and hugged me as she cried.
Inpus pov
I held the kids in a tight hug telling them it was ok while they cried.
"W-why does h-he wa-want brydad! " Atlas asked choking on his tears
"Kids y-your father has a bad p-past with rose and r-rose eventually f-fell in love wi-with h-him and has been trying to get him. " I explained making them more upset.
"I-is he going to come back! " lotus asked hugging me tightly
"I h-hope so kids. " I sigh and hug them as we soon passed out on the ground from the tears. I felt bad for them they must be so scared about everything.
Roses pov
I landed back at my house dragging Bryan behind me luckily he didn't fight he layed the limp.
"Now Bryan that I have to myself I don't have to worry about consent from both you and your husband. " I dragged him into the room I had first put them in and tied him to the bed. I tore any picture of inpu out of every picture. While he laid there chained just looking down.
"Now Bryan it's just us inpu is no longer in the fucking picture and I don't want to hear shit about him got it! " he nodded  just laying there limp.
"I see you learned some behavior while you were on break well your still getting punished later bitch. " I leave him there and walk out slamming the door.
Bryans pov
I laid there looking around the familiar room. The paintings now only me and the rose some only me with scratch marks as paper hung with inpus face on it. I teared up but stayed quite I didn't want anything bad to happen to inpu and the kids. I looked over and saw a new table with stuff laying on it I knew rose would use.  I decided to sleep figuring that the rose wouldn't let me in a little bit a slowly closed my eyes