The scent of blood

While decending the mountain, Tanjirou sells some coal to old man saburo and miss jenkins. Both buying enough coal to last them until new years day. Once he reached town he was bombarded with thanks from people he helped, people trying to buy his coal and people asking for help with small tasks. All to which tanjirou gladly agreed. "TANJIROU!" a voice called out to him, making him flinch at the sudden loud noise. A boy in a bloodied green kimono came running out one of the towns houses. "TANJIROU YOU HAVE TO HELP ME!" "THEY THINK I BROKE THEIR VASE!" "I TRIED TELLING THEM IT WAS THE CAT BUT THEY DIDNT BELIVE ME!" "GIVE IT A SNIFF THAT'LL MAKE THEM BELIVE ME!" Tanjirou obliged by giving the remnants of the broken vase a sniff. There was a brief pause before Tanjirou broke the scilence by saying: "smells like a cat. "SEE I TOLD YOU IT WASN'T ME" the boy shouted, Tanjirou simply walked away to sell more coal.

Timeskip to sunset

"Man that was a long day, but atleast I sold out!" Tanjirou thought to himself with a grin. if i keep this up the we'll all be able to have a feast! He could picture his family eating as much as they wanted,smiling and being happy. But he was snapped out of his thoughts by old man saburo."Oh hi old man saburo" Tanjirou greeted. "Come in its not safe to go out at night." he stated. "Why not?" Tanjirou asked puzzled at what the elderly man just said, "Because there are man-eating demons that roam around at night" he quickly answered. "Ill be fine I"-"youll probably die before you reach the top just come in and you can go home tommorow". he interruped catching Tanjirou off guard. "I understand thank you for your hospitality". he said with a bow. 

Tanjirous POV

I was awoken from my sleep by a voice calling out to me.I opened my eyes and saw a tall man that looked like a older version of me. "Who are you? and where am I?" I asked. "My name is Yoriichi Tsugikuni.And you are my reincarnation". The man, now known as Yoriichi answered.  "but where are we?" I asked again. "We are in your mind and I came here to-." Before he could finish he was interrupted by a loud thud.We both turned around to see a man with six eyes with a purple and black checkered kimono.

3rd person POV

"MITCHIKATSU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" "I came to train my reincarnation what are you doing here?" he asked. "I also came to train my reincarnation." "I also came to warn him." Yoriichi answered. "Warn me about what?" . Your family is about to be brutally murdered because of your families relation to me. Yoriichi answered. WHAT?! Tanjirou shouted, Distraut at the fact his family is about to be killed. "We came to train you so you could protect your family. Michikatsu added. Train me? how though? wouldnt that take too long? Tanjirou asked. "It would but time is different here so you can be trained. Now, we shall begin after  tell you everything".

Timeskip after training

Exiting Mr Saburos house as quietly as possible, Tanjiro sprinted up the mountain. The training he recived from Yoriichi and Michikatsu allowing him to reach the summit in a matter of minutes. Then his nose picked up a scent he never wanted to smell from his home.

The scent of blood

A/N Hey everyone thanks for the reads.  I still have to fix some stuff so ill be editing the info chapter. I kinda rushed this one for you all but I think it turned out pretty good. until next timeeeeee. author signing out.