Tanjirou's retriveal Part 2

Tanjirou awoke to him standing upright in a patch of snow. It confused him. He was just on the infinity train with Shinobu and his new friend, Ume or as her friends call her, Daki. Now, He's in a patch of snow, In a place that seemed oddly familiar.

"Onii-chan! Can you help us carry this wood?"

The second those reached hiseardrum, Hundereds of theories sarted playing in his mind about how it could be possible. They were dead, He saw their dead, Mangled corpses! So how, How were they still alive?! "Nii-chan? are you ok?" Tanjirou started tearing up And tackled theminto the ground and started cying. He knew it was a dream but he wanted to enjoy this while it lasted. Everything was like how he remebered it, but there were tidbits of stuff that proved that he was dreaming. For starters, His mothers eyes were blue, Not purple. And the tips of nezukos hair was red instead of orange. He needed to find a way out, as he knew That the demon was up to something.

Meanwhile

Nezuko was in her box, Peacefully sleeping, (Shinobu had brought her along just incase they found her brother and when shinobu found him he gave her the box i was just too lazy to add that part.) When the train made a sharp turn, jostling the box and waking her up. She exited the box, falling onto the ground with a thud. She recognized the person next to her as her brother. He looked uncomfortable, so she tried to wake him up. Attempt After attept she tried and failed to wake him up. She saw a rope tied to his wrist and saw that a girl was on the other end of the rope. But thought nothing of it. she tried many methods but none worked. Out of sheer anger She head-butted him. To no one's surprize, it didn't work. Nezuko felt blood come from her forehead and to her nose. Tears welled up in her eyes as she head-butted him again. The only difference was she activated her blood demon art: Exploding Blood. And then rope on his hands started burning.

Back inside the dream, Tanjirou was having dinner with his "family" when he suddenly erupted into flames. They panicked with the youngest trying to fetch a bucket of water to douse him with. Tanjirou's clothes from when he was on the train returned and he could fell his power he realized that Nezuko was probably in danger. Running into the snow he created a sword and stabbed himself. he woke up to nezuko looking at him worriedly. "I'm alright Nezuko, thank you." he said with a smile. He pat her head as a show of thanks and a smile crept upon her face. He checked on Ume who was beside him but Thankfully, She was ok. He picked up the scent of a demon and went to investigate. He turned around to nezuko and told her to try and help the pillars while he looked for the demon doing this. Tanjirou closed his eyes and focused Once he picked up the demons scent he burst through the roof, Jumping from cart to cart, Making his way to the demon. When he found the demon it had its back turned, Seeing this as an opportunity he prepared to attack but stopped as he stopped moving. The demon turned around and pointed the back of it's hand towards Tanjirou. "Go to sleep." The demon said, But not even 10 seconds later, He woke up. Tanjirou Jumped back to analyze his opponent. He seemed to be rather calm, he had a mouth on the back of his had which Tanjirou assumed was for his blood demon art. And what shocked Tanjirou most was his eyes. They were green but he could see that his eyes were marked with the kanji for lower moon one. The demon moons were no joke. He knew that much. But he was more concerned about the demon's strength. He had managed to incapacitate two pillars . The pillars were strong as hell, Yet he had managed to take two of them out of the fight. Even if only temporarily. He had to kill it before it got any stronger. Tanjirou rushed forwards at blinding speeds, As he created a katana out of his flesh. Moon breathing, 17th Form: Moon God, Tsukuyomi! As he prepared to strike he demon started speaking. "My My, You couldn't even keep still?" "Even when I reunited you with your family?" Maybe I should show you a nightmare of them blaming you for there deaths! The demon said with a sly grin. This angered Tanjirou, and it was evident with his facial expression of pure anger, veins bulging from the side of his face. He Attacked with nothing but pure anger pushing him. "Go to sleep" the demon whispered, but it didn't last forever as Tanjirou woke up and continued his attack. What's with this guy? I used my blood demon art on him but it didn't work Wait a second.. It did work he just kills himself as he gets inside the dream... I need to end this quickly so I can kill those pillars!

T.B.C

IM SORRY I WAS BUSY SO I COUDNT UPLOAD. also I have to cut this short IM SORRY I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER 😭😭😭😭  later guys ill be trying to make it as good as possible.