Daki, the sheep in wolfs clothing (Part 1)

The idiot trio along with sound hashira, Uzui tengen had infiltrated the red-light district in order to rescue Uzui's wives along with the demon that captured them. However, to gain the information nessecary to pin-point their location, the trio would need to do some investigating in one of the three houses Tengen sold them into. Their make-up made them look like attractive girls so they got sold to the houses they were told to go to very easlily. But there was a problem, What if they found the demon without a weapon? That question was answered by tengen saying: "I have trained animals to bring you your weapons so you can engage if you find it's hideout." Tanjirou was sent in as a boy since tengen ran out of make-up. Though he was the sole reason there was more girl customers. Tanjirou would've been in trouble with shinobu if he actually did it with any of the girls so they just settled for being around him and helping him with his chores. Tanjirou and inosuke found out the most details about their situation and  they also pin-pointed  the most likely house for the demon to be in. It was in the tokito house. They still couldn't be sure however,  Inosuke was told to swap houses with Tanjirou as he had the ability to detect the demon from it's scent and could find its hideout, cover it up and call for backup. He also had the ability to create weapons from his flesh which would be useful since he can always make new weapon if the he's using gets broken. They were also told to provide a weekly status report for him to know what's going on.

While Tanjirou was doing his chores and looking out for any signs of the demon When the demon's scent hit him. Its smelled like Kibutsuji, The piece of garbage that murdered his family His rage started to boil, but he calmed himself. He was in an upper moons vicinity, one wrong move could get him killed. "Sorry girls but I'm gonna go look around for a bit, Mind helping me with this until I get back?" "Sure!" Multiple voices shouted. "Thanks a lot, I owe you guys!" He said before speeding off. He tracked the scent to what seemed to be a random place in the middle of the hallways. Creating a small flesh screwdriver he undid the screws in the floor boards and saw a hold in the ground. "It seems like the demons scent is in two places I also smell humans there." He said to himself. " Maybe the demon can create clones of itself and the original was roaming around freely while the clone manages the possible storehouse underneath?" He quickly covered the hole with the floor boards, put the screws back in and ran to his room.

Dear Mr. Uzui,

This is my weekly status report. I think I found the demon. I followed it's scent to a seemingly random hallway in the building where I found a hole underneath the floorboards. I think it's  blood demon art allows it to clone itself and captures humans and keeps them in a store house underground. That's what I think the hole leads to. Ill also smelled some women that had smoke bombs on them. The same kind you have, Do you think its your wives? Anyway, Ill stay here until you respond. See you soon!

Yours truly,

Tanjirou Kamado

Tanjirou rolled up the letter and put it in a small container on his crow's foot before sending it away. "Alright, Time to go back to doing chores" As he was going back to finish his chores he heard crying from the Oiran's room. It was forbidden for girls to go in there but he was a guy so he was an exception. "Hey!" The Oiran of the Tokito house was pinching a next girl's ear. "Didn't I say to do your chores and stop snooping?!" The mysterious woman yelled at a girl who was crying in pain. "I-I'm sorry!" "Please forgive me!" Then Tanjirou recognized her scent. The Oiran was the upper moon demon! He had to get out so he could inform Uzui and the others. But he had to help the woman first. "Hey! leave the woman alone!" he shouted, His loudness caused the oiran to turn towards him with a look that could turn medusa to stone. But that look immediately changed. She eyed him up and down hungrily and left with an annoyed sounding "Tch, annoying brat."Though he could feel the lust radiating off her he shuddered, cursing himself for always getting the crazy ones before he snapped back to reality. Tanjirou ran to the womans aid. "Are you alright miss?" "I'm fine but you might be in trouble." "You should go, I'm ok." "I understand". With that, he left the oirans room.

He went back to finishing up his chores. By the time he finished, it was about 4pm. He decided to go and take a nap since he was done with his chores and the girls have went home. He woke up around a hour and a half later feeling uneasy. He wanted to get up but his body froze. "What?" Tanjirou thought in confusion. "What's happening to my body? Why can't I move?" His nose picked up an object above him. He looked up to see a large sash with floral patterns coiling around his room. It had the same scent as the upper moon he encountered today He realized that she was either trying to capture of eliminate him. But  he wasn't going to let that happen. In the blink of an eye, he cut up the sashes and they fell to the floor. What was that? I have to get out of here! He ran out of his room and went outside. He was in danger he was being hunted, and by an upper moon no less. He let out a tired sigh Knowing he has no clue where to find his friends and has to wait for tengen to send his crow with a reply to tell him about what happened. He was well and truly fucked. Atleast, For now.

HEYYYY GUYS IM BACK WITH MY LONGEST CHAPTER EVERRRR. Pleas tell me what you thought and maybe give me some pointers for the fight scenes? My head is buzzing with inspiration rn so I might make longer chapters. But for now...... UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN YOU WEAKLINGS!!! (don't take offence to that im just joking guys. Nah but in all honesty see you guys next chapter LATER GUYSSS