The Eclipse Pillars' rage

Everything goes the same with a few changes. The changes are:

Genya helping Mui

Shinobu helping Mitsuri and Tanjirou against Hantengu so were just focusing on that.

We see three pillars fighting the upper moon 4, Hantengu and his clones formed from his blood demon art.  There are about 5 clones and the main body hiding somewhere. But while Tanjirou was fighting the anger clone, the lighting clone which he previously incapacitated, rushed towards the girls before blasting lighting between them. The beam burned through the sides of their torsos and burnt through anything else in its way. Tanjirou's face went from confident to horrified as he saw women he loved on the floor bleeding out from their torsos while the demons regrouped. They expected him to attack but he was just frozen there. Watching the life slowly drain from their bodies. Tears welled up in his eyes and he felt the rage bubble up from the pit of his stomach. As he tried to get the better of his emotions he heard a voice in his head "Kill them, Make them suffer, Protect the ones you care about." " "I can help you accomplish those goals." Tanjirou was transported into his mind to see a figure that looked like him but had an aura of darkness. "Who are you?!" Tanjirou asked the figure. "All you need to know is that  I'll help you protect them." "I've grown fond of those two so it would be very bad if they died." "Take my hand and you can get your revenge."  Tanjirou, Now desperate to murder the demons that did that to the girls took the figure's hand and immediately felt a surge of power.

Back in the real world

Tanjirou turned around from the girls to the demon with black eyes.  "Black? "Didn't he have red eyes?" "No need to question it I just have to kill him." The now combined hatred clone sent a sonic attack towards Tanjirou but it was blocked by what appeared to be a black ball of energy. When the attack failed the demon redirected it to the girls but failed as they were protected by the barrier Tanjirou used to protect them. The ball cracked open to reveal Tanjirou in a suit of armor with wings and a sword with his demon slayer mark glowing bright red while another grew from the underside of his face.

 The ball cracked open to reveal Tanjirou in a suit of armor with wings and a sword with his demon slayer mark glowing bright red while another grew from the underside of his face

"Kill... I'LL KILL YOU!" he yelled. Tanjirou dissolved the armors weapons and went to make a scythe from his flesh. Fourteenth form... Devourer of the eclipse: Ah Tazul! Tanjirou bellowed as he swung his sword in a full circular motion that sliced the demon to bits before regenerating. "So you survived..." This is gonna be fun hahaha.." Twelfth Form, Black sun calamity! Tanjirou swung his sword towards the demon, a storm of black sun blades following his scythe. The demon got cut in half and the rest of the attack reached the village. After those two attacks, Tanjirou retracted his scythe, created Tengen's dual blades, and thought of a new form. "Seventeenth Form..." he jumped away from the demon. Consecutive tiger slashes! He said as he spun the connected blades at diagonal angles sending black and white tigers from the sun blades being released from each rotation. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" "HAHAHA" Tanjirou sadistically laughed as he watched the demon struggle to defend itself. The demon was barely struggling to dodge or block Tanjirou's attacks as they were super fast and super strong. Mitsuri had awoken as she had been fully healed so the barrier she was in dissipated. She got up and looked at the injury she had that wasn't there anymore. "Tanjirou-Kun must have healed us," She thought as she looked at Shinobu who was taking longer to heal because of her smaller frame, the beam damaging her more because of it. Mitsuri saw Tanjirou in a purple suit of armor with something red spinning around him sending energy blasts to the demon and the ones that missed hit the village with people who were still being evacuated. She could also hear him shouting about how he was going to rip the demon to bits because of what a member of the now combined hatred clone did to her and Shinobu."I have to get the demon away from him so he can calm down!"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Mitsuri picked up her whip-like blade, reading herself to attack. Love Breathing, sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love! Misturi Yelled before she twirled upside-down and created multiple extending slashing attacks before retracting it and extending it again, all within a very short amount of time. One of those slashes went between Tanjirou and the demon causing Tanjirou to stop his attack and use the wings to push him backward avoiding the attack and looking over the person to interrupt his attack with hatred. Only for the hatred to disappear when he saw that it was Kanroji. "Tanjirou! Calm down! Shinobu-Chan and I are alright!" "I'll handle this guy, go find the main body!" "Alright, I'll leave it up to you then!" Tanjirou said before he flew off to go look for the main body.  Activating the see-through world, He scanned the area looking for the main body. As he flew, however, he saw the Mist Hashira along with shinazugawa's brother Genya fighting upper 5.  As he looked for the main body, he remembered something Yorrichi told him while training about the tendrils that Muzan could create from his back. He wondered if he could do the same. "I'll think about it later." He thought.  landing on the ground a couple of minutes from where Mitsuri was,  he scanned the area for the demon. After around a minute, he found the demon trying to run away in fear. "EEK!" The demon cried out as he tried to run. "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! STOP RUNNING AWAY! DON'T RUN FROM YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES!" roared Tanjirou at the top of his lungs, his anger being shown both vocally in his tone and visually in his expression and the veins bulging out from his skin. "EVERY SIN YOU'VE COMMITTED, EVERY EVIL DEED, I WILL MAKE YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVERYTHING! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE FROM THIS!" Tanjirou used the wings on his armor to dash forward and slice at the demon's neck. Immediately after, Tanjirou felt the presence of zohakuten, the hatred clone. Intense anger built up in the Pillar as he thought Mitsuri must be injured again as tendrils sprouted from his back and sliced off Zohakuten's arms. "Why aren't my arms regenerating! Shit!" Tanjirou turned his attention to hantengu but as zohakuten was about to kick Tanjirou out of the way he picked up two of his favorite scents. "Wisteria and Mochi flour." "Dance of the Butterfly: Caprice." Said Shinobu, appearing from the sky before darting down stabbing Zohakuten multiple times before landing elegantly. "Love Breathing, sixth Form: Cat-Legged Winds of Love!" Said Mitsuri as the demon was struck with multiple fast whip-like attacks.

Hantengu ran down the path and grew bigger as he ran to a different path of the village. "I'm getting weaker, I need to eat!" Tanjirou, "Go get him before he eats anyone else!" As Tanjirou sped down the path, Bringing his dual blades to the neck of the demon he was kicked into a wall. A next demon? Tanjirou said with a groan as he opened his eyes to see someone he never thought he'd see again. Though the figure had a smile on her face.

"It's been a while." "Hasn't it Big brother?"

A/N:   :) That's all I could conjure see ya guys.