Unskippable smut

Smut but you can't skip it because It has plot mixed into it. Also thanks a lot to SpartanAbortion113 for helping me come up with the prompt and a lotta other stuff for this.

Around Two days before Tanjirou's full recovery, Shinobu was in her office mixing what seemed to be random powders but to her, They were Items needed for a medicine pill. Aoi had gotten sick and Shinobu needed to get her recovered as soon as possible. But she forgot one thing she needed for the pill. She was going to get it but she was needed since new slayers came jin injured. "Uhh, Tanji-Kun?" "Could you be a dear and get a plant for me?" I need it to make Aoi get better. Ne nodded. He ran off to go find it. He saw a plant that looked like wisteria but with the color of a sakura petal. He looked at the photo Shinobu gave him then back at the plant and thought: "Maybe it's still a bit young." "Meh, I don't think she's gonna mind." He finished thinking as he took off a branch before running off with it.

But, he ended up making a mistake that he would never forget for as long as he lived...

 He brought the plant to Shinobu who looked at it with a blush on her face. She recognized the plant as one that could produce an aphrodisiac effect if turned into a paste. Shinobu was thinking about what perverted thing she could do with it. "Maybe but the paste in chocolate and give it to him, Or Put the paste in his food." "Either way, He's mine for the taking." "Uhh, Shinobu-san?" He said, Snapping her out of her perverted thoughts. "Eh?" "What Is it Tanji-Kun?" "You alright?" "You seemed like you spaced out for a sec." "I'm alright Tanjirou," "You should go train with Inosuke and Zenitsu." But before he left she went up to him and whispered something in his ear. "Come to my room around 10 pm tonight." "I miss our little chats y'know?" before walking off to her office. Tanjirou was blushing as he became redder than a tomato. He calmed himself down before running to the training room to start training. As he opened the door he saw Inosuke holding Zenitsu back who was staring into Tanjirou's soul. Then he realized why Zenitsu was so upset. He must have heard what Shinobu whispered to him because of his amazing hearing. Inosuke let him go and Zenitsu sped towards him before grabbing him and taking him to a random place. While Shinobu was  In her office grinding the plant in a pestle and mortar. It became a pink paste that Shinobu mixed with other medicinal herbs and another aphrodisiac effect-producing plant. "Hehehe." She laughed to herself. "This makes it twice as strong!" Even better... He won't be able to resist. Then she put the mixture in a kind of press to shape the mixture into a kind of pill. Before exiting her office to go find the plant she needed for Aoi's medicine.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  "TANJIIIRRRROOOOOO!!!!! HOW COULD YOU! WHILE I'M OUT RISKING MY LIFE FIGHTING THIS BOAR! YOU'RE GETTING SHINOBU-CHAN TO MAKE MOVES ON YOU, ALL WHILE I HAVE NO ONE!! YOU WON'T EVEN LET ME NEAR NEZUKO-CHAN!" "Because I'm protecting her from you." "You simp." Zenitsu let out an audible gasp before sobbing. T-Tanjiroooooooooooooooooooooooou   Your so meaaaan. Shut it and let's go back to training. The glow in Tanjirou's eyes disappeared and Zenitsu's soul left his body when he saw that deadly stare. They both went back to rehabilitation training or as the three stooges called it, HELL. The hellish stretches, The deal with the devil, and the Hell water party. Those were the names Tanjirou and Inosuke gave to the exercises. The back-breaking, being splashed with that damn medicinal water with a scent so terrible it made Tanjirou's nose want to fall off. But he had to endure it to fix his sister.