Tanroji smut PT.2 + Swordsmith village

Tanjirou went back to the butterfly estate to heal some of the injuries he sustained while sparring the other pillars. He was going to go to sleep but to make sure nobody interrupted him he used his recent form of eclipse breathing. 16th form, Telepathy. He connected his thoughts with everyone in the butterfly estate and listened to if they were coming to his room.  "Ah jeez, Shinobu-san, Why did you want me to do that kind of perverted stuff to your boyfriend?!" Tanjirou thought nothing of it since Shinobu always did perverted stuff to him. But wait, It was Mitsuri thinking that. He connected his thoughts with Shinobu's to ask her about it. "Shinobu, Why did you send Kanroji to my room to do "perverted stuff"?" He said through his thoughts. Tanji-Kun? where are you? I don't see you?" It's a new form that grants me telepathy within a 3-mile radius. "Ara Ara~ that sounds very useful." "Gonna answer my question?" Oh about that... Just fuck her into submission for me kay?" "Shinobu what the actual fuck. " Have you been drinking with Tengen?" "Nope, I'm sober." "I just thought since Mitsuri and I shared everything I thought it would be fine with you." "Uhh if you want me to then sure." Great! she should be around the corner to your room." He cut the connection, jumped out of the bed, and went to greet her. "Hey kanroji, Uh Shinobu was lying about whatever she told you to do."Mitsuri had a look of confusion on her face. "Eh? what do you mean?"

  "Shinobu wants us to have sex because you two share everything and she thinks it's a good idea to share a boyfriend." "O-oh well, I guess it can't be that bad." "Yeah um, come in." He gestures for her to come inside. Mitsuri, I don't think you should do this. I mean, you should save this for someone you love! Mitsuri's head was spinning and she wasn't processing anything.                                                                                                                                                                                                   

"If Shinobu wants us to, I guess I have no choice huh?" W-Wait a sec Kanroji-

"Tanjirou," her eyes sparkle giving a puppy dog look, "don't you find me attractive?"

 Tanjirou stumbled. Sadly, he would be obscenely rude to deny her something she put a great deal of thought and feeling into going through with. The problem would be if he can see her as a woman and not just Kanroji the Love Hashira. Though, looking down at her chest that is eager to press against his, he finds that to be no problem as the elephant raises its trunk.

This pleases the girl.

Pushing Tanjirou down onto the futon hard enough to deliver a thud sound, she grabs the collar of his uniform and pulls him to the side with great force. Easily it rips, becoming little more than shreds of brown and white fluttering down on his war sculpted body. In awe at the many battle scars left behind from demons and rigorous training, Kanroji can't help but stare to a point where saliva and lust start to leak out of her mouth.

"Oh my... you are improving, Tanjirou." She dives down at him, hearts temporarily replacing her pupils as her lips smash against his. Her mighty arms pull and hold him tightly while her tongue explores his oral caverns.

Tanjirou meanwhile is taking all of what just happened in; he was surprised at the sudden – but obvious – strength she displayed pushing him down, he was frightened at how hungry she seemed when she tore the uniform apart just to strip him, and now he's turned on from the sudden taste slurping in his mouth. So much is happening at once, and right now his sense of logic has gone out the window. He's lost.

Taking her waist, Tanjirou instinctively brings her crotch down to his, rubbing himself against the jade fabric of her panties. While his hands caress her ass just as thick and soft as her breasts, he fights back copying her tongue action. It seems to have the desired effect for he can feel her incredible moaning inside his mouth.