Training and assisting the Sound pillar

Alr, I'm back. I was busy and stuff but I'm trying to get back on schedule. And with the ideas zipping trough my head, this is gonna be good. The chapter after this is going to start the red-light district arc.

Tanjirou and shinobu arrive at the Ubayashiki estate. While waiting, The other pillars show up. Tanjiro urecognizes the scarred man as the one that stabbed Nezuko. This combined with his already bad mood made Tanjirou send him a glare so cold that it made him drop to his knees. Shinobu but he hand on his shoulder to calm him down. 'The master has arrived.' The twins said in unison. Ubayashiki slowly came out guided by his wife Ayane. Hello my children, He spoke. Hello master, They all replied. As you all know Tanjirou was promoted to kinoe. However there is no time to celebrate. His younger sister, Nezuko has been kidnapped by the demons. The pillars minus shinobu looked at him. Tanjirou was seething with anger he even caught shinobu off-guard. Well lets get started with the meeting.

Time skip: After the meeting.

Tanjiro was in the butterfly mansion recovering after a bit of training with shinobu when he heard children screaming. he rushed out to see tengen kidnapping the children along with Aoi. Kanao was there but she was scared stiff. Flashbacks of her traumatic childhood flashed through her mind. I, I have to help them!" She screamed at herself to move and she did. However, tengen was too strong and he was just dragging kanao along. "Hey!  Leave them alone." Oh? and what are you gonna do about it? Tanjirou grabbed a wooden sword and said Moon Breathing, 17th Form Moon God, Tsukuyomi! Tanjiro teleported to Uzui And performed a five-hit combo attack knocking him to the ground.

"Hey what was that for?" Uzui asked dumbfounded. "You can't take them they're needed here." "They're slayers so I don't need shinobu's permission. Only aoi is a slayer. Even so, shes needed here. If you need any help my friends and I will be happy to help. Fine, Were going to The entertainement disctrict. There's been reports of a demons there. Hold That thought. Let me get them first. 

A/N: I FINNALY WORKED UP THE INSPIRATION TO WRITE THIS BRUH OMG SCHOOL IS TIRING. Sorry I couldn't make this longer. SEE YOU GUYS LATER. Also question do you guys have any idea on what I should do for the fights?