Tanjirous re-enlistment and jump in the corps

Aight, I tried over and over but the battle scenes didn't seem right to me. ill try again with the red light district arc but it might not be that good. Also, im skipping the rest of the infinity train arc so i'll just tell you what happened

Akaza and some dude called Manjiro appeared

Rengoku survived

Akaza and Manjiro kept calling Nezuko "The one needed for the grand plan"

Nezuko got kidnapped

this was explained at the pillar meting the day after

The ships have begun

There also heavily injured exept shinobu

Tanjirou woke up in the butterfly estate. It was a beautiful morning, the sun was shining the birs were chirping, so why did he feel sad? It was because of Nezuko. she had been kidnapped by upper moon 3 and his companion. his sadness turned to anger and he slammed his fist into the table beside him as he got up. "calm down Tanjirou, you'll get your sister back" he thought as he tried his best to calm himself down. he walked outside with a cast around his hand and bandages around his ribs. he was badly injured but Rengoku was in a worse state. He was in a coma. They weren't sure when he would wake up but they hoped it would be soon. He walked outside and he heard swords clashing and went to check it out. Shinobu and her tsuguko Kanao were sparring.  shinobu was uninjured thanks to tanjirou but, she was worried about him. He seemed so down but she couldnt blame him. she knew That when they see nezuko again she'll becompletly different.

"Ah, Tanjirou-kun are you ok?" Your injuries don't hurt too much." "I'm fine no need to worry about me." "That's good also, the master wants to see you." "I understand, I'll get ready." "Alright we'll wait at the gate for you."

Ok I'm cutting this chapter short cuz I REEEEEEALY wanted to upload. Also, Someone please help me with the story. Ok so I have been busy with managing school, life , Friends and managing this story. I'm not a person that deals with so much so I've been distancing away from certain stuff. So I would deeply appreciate it if Anyone could help me wether it be a reader or some of my favorite writers.

Like @Joel64042 And @SpartanAbortion113

Uhh that's all for now see you guys later