A small demonstration

It's a beautiful day, birds singing, flowers blooming. And Tanjirou, Shinobu, and Mitsuri are up and revitalized from their fight against Upper Moon 4, Hantengu. All three have been training and getting stronger. With Tanjirou finishing up his Eclipse breathing forms, now possesses 17 forms total. But there was one thing that still irked him. That figure he saw looked like him. And the power he got from him was extraordinary. He wanted, no he needed to control that power. But for now, it was better to take his mind off it. As the master had asked the Hashiras to train the slayers in anticipation of Muzan's and whosoever was that person working with him advances. The Hashiras were told they would also partake in other pillars training as well.

But before that, he had been asked to a sparring match by Iguro Obanai. "This outta be interesting" Tanjirou thought to himself. There was also a pillar meeting to talk about the pillar meeting amongst other things so he, as well as his girlfriends, went along with him to the master's mansion. The three were running to the mansion when there was something Mitsuri wanted to ask. "Tanjirou-Kun?" Her voice rang in his ear. He turned his head to face her before asking her what it was that she needed. "Well, after the meeting, Can I do your hair?" She asked with hope in her voice. "Fine, if you want to. Just nothing too cutesy okay?" The reply must have been what she wanted to hear because the scent of happiness on her doubled in strength.

After some more running, they made it to the Ubayashiki estate were the only ones there were Himejima and Tomioka. Shinobu went to go talk with Gyomei and Tanjirou and Mitsuri went to talk to Tomioka. One by one, the other pillars arrived, and eventually, the master arrived too. They spoke about what each Hashira would do. Here's a quick list of what each hashira will do.

Tomioka: Showing the slayers to produce water or whatever element of their breathing for a damage boost.

Shinobu: Mastering Total Concentration Breathing-Constant as well as poison drinking.

Michirou: Faster slashes and how to withdraw after an attack.

Mitsuri: Flexibility training.

Obanai: Flexible strikes and that exercise from the manga.

Himejima: Same as canon

Tengen(he was healed by Tanjirou so yeah):  Dual-wielding techniques and endurance training.

Tanjirou: Teaching the slayers how to use the telepathy move of eclipse breathing and weapon creation.

After that, they did the regular pillar meeting jazz, and yeah.

After the meeting

"Tanjirou, You had a sparring match with Iguro correct?" The master asked. "Yes master, we did have a sparring match that should happen now." If you don't mind, I would like the battle, just to get a grasp of your abilities." "Understood master." was his master as he and whosoever wanted to watch the match came along to an open space since it was common sense to not fight in the master's backyard. Reaching the arena, Obanai and Tanjirou took their places on either side of the arena. "May the best man win." That was all the master said before the two started the match. The master and the others were a bit far away in case Tanjirou used moon breathing and its long-range techniques.

Tanjirou and Obanai wasted no time going at each other and using their breathing for that extra chaos. Tanjirou uses his scythe to block Obanai's attacks and counter-attack. Tanjirou jumped back, Changing his scythe into a multi-bladed sword before preparing an attack. Moon Breathing, 7th form: Mirror of misfortune: Moonlit! Tanjirou thought to himself before doing a crescent slash with 8 slashes following after. "Serpent Breathing, Third Form: Coil Choke!" Obanai converted the attack into movements that weaved and dodged the slashes. "Second form: Venom fangs of the narrow head!" Obanai appeared behind Tanjirou but tanjirou had a counter-attack prepared. "Fifth Form: Moon Spirit Calamitous Eddy!"Tanjirou created a vortex of chaotic moon blades that surrounded him, which hit obanai, dealing good and knocking him back damage as Tanjirou was holding back considerably, not trying to kill his fellow hashira.

The battle continued as they rushed each other, their weapons clashing, the spectators watched in awe as Tanjirou spun the scythe around as if he was using it for years. Obanai was no lightweight either, he expertly attacked and defended himself from Tanjirou's attacks. But, everyone has a limit, and Tanjirou was about to shock everyone with this move. "You've done well to defend against my attacks, I'm impressed." Said Tanjirou. "If I wanna get stronger, I should fight the strongest don't you think?" "If that's the case then let's continue the battle." Said Tanjirou with a slight smirk.

Tanjirou and Obanai rushed at each other for the 4th time again but Tanjirou was using his regular sword this time, Blocking, attacking ect. Tanjirou was starting to take obanai seriously so he started using morepower but, holding himself back was somehow tiring him so he decided to show everyone his new breathing form.

"EVERYONE!" Tanjirou called out. I wanted to take this opportunity to show you all this new form of eclipse breathing. Tanjirou then immediately retracted his scythe and took a stance. Eclipse Breathing, 15th form: Eclipse knight: Stage 5! As those words left his mouth, a ball of energyexpanded then turned into  a pillar of  energy that exploded in a straight line pointing towards the sky.

The energy, as well as the dust cleared and when it did, they saw Tanjirou cloaked in a kind of energy armor that was purple and huge. It also had a tomoe weapon in one hand and a sheild.  in the other.

Tanjirou's hair tie was destroyed from the transformation, leaving his hair to fall to his waist

Tanjirou's hair tie was destroyed from the transformation, leaving his hair to fall to his waist. Everyone was in pure, unfilitered shock. How does one create something like this? And It has stages to top it off? This is just insane. was everyone's thought.

T.B.C

A/N: Heya people. Can't upload as much because of stuff so yeah. Enjoy this chapter. Later