➳1

1. Dozing off 

"Ms. Yen are you paying attention" Mr. Jeon yelled coldly while throwing a deadly glare at you

You flinched badly while different shades of red creeped onto your face. Yes you were caught staring at your professor... again. Everyone in the class watched thrilled in utter silence, if they could bring popcorn to watch the free show they sure would of. Yes you embarrass yourself all the time in front of Mr. Jeon Jungkook it was your daily thing for the past 4 years, you somehow always get put in his classes.

At the moment you looked around trying to form words "No Sir-wait yes I was listening" Y/n real smooth.  

Yes your IQ drops to zero every time you face this man. Whatever spell he put on you, you can't quite escape it, just passing him you would be left flustered. But when you found out he moved to the apartment next to you, you screamed internally for 3 hours straight into your pillow. But Mr. Jeon never has tried to interact with you either were you due to pure shock and your cowardliness knew you would of only retuned with a sheer humiliation.

Mr. Jeon shook his head disappointed but keeping his normal frown on his face. 

"Ms Yen because you were listening so well I guess this problem would be unchallenging" Yen you could of lied better I'm your teacher stuck with you for 4 years you think I wouldn't of spotted such stupid lies. The corner of Jungkook's lip flicked up.

You nodded slowly as your heart beep 100 miles per hour every second his eyes were looking into your the beat increased while you screamed inside. What the hell do I do now?!?

"So what's y equal hmm" Jungkook cocked a brow leaning on your desk while his head was turned to the board then back at you.

"I umm well y that's a really good question sir well- Umm-" You struggled to figure out something to say as your mind was blank every small gesture he did left you blushing furiously you quickly looked down as the heat off you was telling you that you really fucked up, again and while you tried to not not show your tinted pink cheeks.

"Ms Yen look at me when you are speaking" Jungkook leaned closer to you, Are you asking me to dig my own grave, to close way to close!?!   I internally screamed.

I slowly looked up at his cold brown orbs, alright damage control , just say something pabo!  But when you opened your mouth to speak nothing came out you quickly pierced your lips.  

The whole class watched in pin drop silence as Jungkook leaned in closer

"This.is.why.you.listen" Jungkook said though gritted teeth, showing his razor sharp jawline  in clear display. All the girls where fangirling... in silence not to ruin the moment or you could say drama.

You gulped heavily, while violently nodding your head Jungkook stood upright without saying anything else and got back to his lesson.  Leaving you flustered and blushing insanely.

You entered your small apartment after a full day of work and getting embarrassed by your crush. You lazily flopped onto the couch. The scent of flowers filled your nostrils almost as soon as soon as it arrived you felt a tad calmer.

Your apartment was small but it wasn't as dead as many other students you would of thought of. It was filled with pot plants it wasn't empty at all it was quit cozy everything was filled looking like a full house the place was full of color nothing was left plain your whole apartment just screamed life.

 It was filled with pot plants it wasn't empty at all it was quit cozy everything was filled looking like a full house the place was full of color nothing was left plain your whole apartment just screamed life

(☝Your apartment looks something like this but smaller imagine something else if you don't like it )

You dig your hand into your back pocket and pull out your phone. Before swiping though a few apps, then you just scrolled though your socials for the next 30 minutes. After a bit you gain a bit of motivation to freshen up from all the vlogs you watched on YouTube.

You stepped out of the shower wrapped in a purple fluffy towel. Then got dressed in a white plain top and a plain sweat pants. After a bit of time you made your way to the kitchen while thinking of the incident with Mr. Jeon. I shook my head while smiling trying to forget the event, while I was in my world I started to brew up some fresh coffee.

After 5 minutes it was ready you carefully poured the black liquid into a mug and walked to my study table to start my assignments. Yes you only had one week till the graduation  so assignments were piled up to the peek especially Mr. Jeons class.

"I have a feeling that guy hates students but why he gotta be damn sexy", You mutter under your breathe while staring at the blank page. You had to have written a 5000 word essay by today. You groaned in annoyance. 

But before you could type a single word a firm but desperate?  Knock was heard behind your door. You cursed inaudibly before pushing your chair out and taking heavy steps towards your door. 

You didn't want to socialize now or really ever especially now you were stacked with homework to do you couldn't just chit chat whenever you wanted. 

But the closer you got to the door you could hear a muffled cry behind the door.

You swung the door open, with a irritated face but your eyes instantly widened nearly popping out of there sockets. A familiar male was standing at your door.... wait haven't I seen him before... wait no that's JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK my professor what is he doing here? You screamed in my head.

What you saw in his arms nearly gave you a stroke.

Jungkook was towering over you while he awkwardly cradled the crying little thing.

Mr. Jeon my crush and my professor oh we can't also my neighbor is STANDING INFRONT OF ME with a baby in his arms someone catch me. I cried in my head then Jungkook spoke quickly 

"You need to help me please..... I'll raise your grades?" He sounded quite desperate the whaling bundle in his arms letting out blood curdling screams. The little creature turning a bit red from all the crying with no breaks.

What do I do, ahh what do I do should I help him but my grades getting lifted does sound tempting but MR. JEON my cold, arrogant and strict teacher is literally begging me. Oh god how do I say no to this guy ahh. You was panicking not knowing what to do you just couldn't process what was happening.

Author note

💬 Hope you liked the first chapter  

📩 I do not own any pictures rights to the rightful owners

I hope you liked this episode. Make sure to catch up on my updates. Please leave a comment :)) and please vote for my story. Sorry its not really good its my first story please don't cringe, sorry for any spelling mistakes this hasn't been edited yet. Stay safe guys lob you Bye for now! 💜💜💜