➳2

2. How it all started

Jungkook was done another day at Uni teaching endlessly. He sighed audibly as he was exhausted while in the elevator it was quiet  just the sound of the lift moving was audibly. Finally what seamed like forever the doors heaved open. 

He slowly made his way to his apartment while passing yours he smiled rethinking the moment you were flustered in his class. He found it quite amusing  for him to see how bubbly you got when embarrassed. 

Finally he made it to his room door 235 he pulled his key out and pressed it into the lock before turning it to hear a click. But before he walked into his room a woven basket with a red cloth over it, was at the side of his door caught his eye. Do they really not have anything better to do? Jungkook scoffed out loud. 

Yes Jeon Jungkook had a secret admire but are you surprised. He picked it up not taking a second glance at the basket. But it felt like there was some weight in there. He shrugged it off thinking there could of been a whole snack shop in the holder and dropped it onto the coffee table. But before he turned to leave and freshen up he swore he heard a gurgle came out from the hamper and under the red cloth. He thought nothing of it and walked in to his room to change.

Jungkook's apartment was quite plain decorated in books and games not as life like as yours. The theme he stuck to was grey and black which gave some of his character he showed at Uni. Jungkook's apartment was a bit bigger then Yen's room but it was quite messy.

He came out out of his room with a plain skin tight black shirt and cargo pants.

Jungkook walked to the kitchen and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl and peeled before plopping down on the couch he reached over to the remote and and pulled it towards him as he peeled his fruit with one hand. 

But he flinched from a muffled cry causing his banana slip down the peel and onto the floor he turned his attention to the noise. 

Jungkook slowly got up and crouched down in front of the coffee table right in front of the basket. Jungkook gently pulled off the cloth he nearly got a heart attack after seeing what was laying in the hamper.

In the woven brown basket laid a 8 mouth old child wrapped in a white blanket to keep the bundle warm. Jungkook fell back in shock hitting the couch. There was a living mini human in his house. 

Yes Jungkook wanted to be a dad one day but not this way. He quickly got up rubbing his the back of his head to soothe the pain while peering down at the little creature. He cursed audibly ,This can't be happening tell me this is just all just a bad dream. 

His head was blank he had no idea what to do but then he realiesd the baby's nose was becoming red. Oh no Jungkook, internally whined. Before he knew it the baby let out a blood curdling scream. Jungkook started to panic, Oh my god what the fuck do I do I never have looked after a baby let alone held one.

Jungkook relised that the red on the nose was starting to spread  thought the infants face. The baby was crying to hard and too much with no breaks he had to do something. Then it clicked it him maybe he should try to pick it up, he slowly reached down for the little bundle and picked it up. Now his head was blank. Umm what do I do now??

He thought for a second before rocking it slowly which he had never actually held a child so this was quite awkward. He then whined with the baby  "Please stop crying I beg you