➳4

4. White little lie

Jungkook roamed around the aisles looking for the baby section with his phone open with a list of things you sent him to buy.  He finally found the section with the baby formulas, he sighed irritated as there was more then a 100 looking back at him but you gave him a specific brand to buy. Because he was loosing patients he picked up the closest one to him and shoved it into his cart.  Does it matter which one I buy like there all the same.

He then found all the other neccacerries while throwing in a few onesies no particular color, diaper changer a few pacifiers of different styles as he found many of the designs adorable. After picking up around a half a cart of items finally he realized he needed to buy diapers. He sighed irritated. The fuck which one am I meant to pick wait what size is she oh my god Jeon you are a professor figure it out with that sexy brain of yours. He sighed before picking a 1 year old's packet of nappies. He smiled slightly remembering you are looking after the tiny human for him while sacrificing your time. He pushed the cart to the bakery section and grabbed a pack of choc chip cookies and threw it into the cart. 

But before he pulled up at the cash register a high pitch annoying voice Jungkook didn't want to hear especially now called from behind "Mr Jeon?" Jungkook cured under his breathe before turning around slowly "Oh... hello Nancy" he replied blankly.

The girl clinged onto his arm "Mr Jeon can I ask you for a favor"  Jungkook rolled his eyes while pushing the girl off his arm "What is it Ms. Nancy" he asked irritated she brushed her index finger past his bicep. 

"Could you maybe give me a extension to complete my assignment I'll do anything" She asked with a seductive voice while winking.  

Jungkook looked disgusted "No" He replied simply before turning back trying to get out of the supermarket.

But what she asked next made him stop again.

"Mr Jeon do you have a baby" She came in front inspecting his cart.

Why so fucking nosy. Jungkook denied "No"

She cocked a brow "Then why do you have all this especially baby formula

Jungkook glared at the ground before turning his attention back to the girl in front of him "Well umm because I was going to umm make something with it, its really nun of your business" 

Nancy crossed her arms ignoring Jungkook's words "Wait till the school hears about this" A sly smirk formed on her face which Jungkook wanted to rip off so badly.

"Fine I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone" Jungkook replied back desperately

"What is it" She smiles innocently

"Its a gift for my cousin because she was umm pregnant and had he first child so yeah" He says blankly. Good job Jeon what a excuse someone get an Oscar  for me.

Nancy nodded a bit disappointed. Because she wanted some major news she could tell people at school. Jungkook scoffed under his breath before going to push his cart to the checkout. Nancy spoke again "Mr Jeon I'll help you" She spoke before grabbing his stuff and putting it at the checkout.  

Jungkook stopped and looked at her "Please Ms Nancy ... I don't need your help goodbye"  Nancy looked upset "But-" Jungkook cut her off "No please go back to whatever you were doing"

With that Jungkook went back to putting stuff at the counter. He pulled his wallet out,

"Hello Sir that will be 500000 won"  The lady behind the counter smiled 

(Sorry I aint that good with money)

Jungkook's eyes widened. The fuck 

before he handed his credit card to the lady another hand next to him bet him to it by holding cash in front of the cashier.